Settle down a little

The three teens, along with Roy and Jack went to Audery's dirt dome. The siblings were still out eating breakfast. So they took the empty dome, Chase would run back to his to grab his katana, then would hurry back. Damion would be patting Jack's back in case she needed to burp. While Audrey would be trying to detangle her curly hair, Roy would be fast asleep. "Damion? how old is Jack now?" she would ask, Damion would look To Audrey. "almost a year" Chase would be sitting next to Audrey.

"A year? She still looks so small" Damion would frown a bit "Well all she eats is mashed carrots, and time to time small solids." Damion would be kinda sad she wasn't a Plump baby, but she ate as well as she could he would hold her close, as she fell asleep, he would put her in her basket. Audrey would get up from her spot and sit next to Damion. He would look at her and give an awkward smile.

"what are you doing?" Audrey would raise a brow "I can't sit next to you?" he would look away embarrassed and a little heated, why would he make a big deal just because she sat next to him. she would lean on him as she started the detangle her hair with her fingers. Damion would stiffen a bit but would relax leaning into her also. Chase would gage, looking away he would see Ophelia from the open door, she would be sharpening her axe, Amy.

his brows would furrow as his cheeks reddened, he was upset by the fact he was attracted to her. Everyone in City 4 was gone because of her, she back-slapped a kid, the kid isnt even alive anymore. Who does that? Chase would start to think, he started to think when she had visited, the last time she spoke to him. She said she didn't want to dispose of those people, and she said it wasn't her fault . . .she was the one doing those things. Could her father have some influence on her?

Chase was deep in thought.