𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

Chapter 4: Bathtub Kisses and Ramen

The warm, soapy hands on his back were surprisingly gentle as they glided across his skin with the lathering sponge. Sasuke unconsciously leaned back, his eyes involuntarily fluttering closed as he relaxed into the comforting touch. The hands massaged his shoulders and stroked his spine, pressing and kneading his muscles in just the right places. More than once, Sasuke had to bite his lip to prevent a moan from escaping.

Who knew Naruto could be this gentle with his hands?

It was wonderfully soothing, but Sasuke wasn't about to give Naruto the satisfaction of knowing that. The dolt already thought he was something when he saw the impressive work done on Sasuke's body. Naruto certainly pulled no stops when it came to upping his rival and rubbing it in.

The blonde, however, was oblivious to the effect his caressing invoked. He was busy chattering, unaware that Sasuke wasn't paying him any attention.

"...So, Sasuke, I was thinking since you don't want to divorce me and all, we could just talk to the old hag, you know? We'll tell her it's just an accident, and she'll understand. And since she's the Hokage, she can pronounce us unmarried," Naruto chatted lightly as if impulsive marriages were ordinary occurrences.

"...So after we eat breakfast—er, lunch—we're going to see Tsunade. Got it?"

Sasuke ignored him. He was too preoccupied with wondering what had prompted him to have a tumble in bed with Naruto. In his opinion, Naruto was rough and clumsy, though Sasuke knew some girls found that rugged quality attractive. Even now with his ninja stealth and grace, Naruto was anything but smooth and suave.

In short, Naruto was stupid, obnoxious, and unrefined. He once held the title of Konoha's Number One Loudest Ninja after all. Sasuke would've added 'useless' and 'pathetic' to the list, but even he had to admit Naruto pulled his weight at times. But, all in all, what was so attractive about the moron?

...Which was why Sasuke could not understand how he could have engaged in such activities with the blonde hours ago. Sure, he had been too drunk to maintain good judgement, but to sleep with Naruto!

Sasuke didn't even like alcohol in the first place. He disliked the strong, vile taste and even more how it transformed respectable men into blubbering idiots. He never quite understood the appeal of drinking until losing consciousness or the monstrous hangover the next morning. He'd never even drunk so much before, so he was certain his alcoholic limits weren't to be admired. The most alcohol he'd ever had were only a few sips of sake that his father had allowed him to sample back when he was eight. But his distaste for liquor still didn't explain why he had done what he did.

It was driving him nuts. He had to know! He had to know what made him do something as foolish as to give away his virginity to a dense, oafish, and certainly undeserving Uzumaki Naruto. He had been perfectly happy being a virgin. And now Naruto had to ruin it for him just like when they were children!

So what if Naruto was good in bed! Sasuke certainly didn't know that before he—did he dare say it?—eagerly hopped into bed and indulged in a nice romp in the blankets.

And now Naruto was officially his hus... husb... significant other.

...Did he dare?

Summoning up his courage, Sasuke turned around in the bathtub and grasped Naruto's face with two hands. In one swift movement, he forced a surprised Naruto ("Sasuke? Wha—?") closer and they met in an awkward kiss. Their noses banged and Sasuke missed his target, landing instead at the corner of Naruto's lips. Pressed up against him, Sasuke could feel the blonde stiffen as the two registered what had just happened.