Ch.5:B, A Tight Situation (amab)

Sorry this took so long, I've been a little all over the place. Enjoy!

         You nervously fidgeted with your hands standing outside the school. The day was over. Your Father wasn't coming to pick you up today, having a press interview with Uncle Henry for the diner. You had been given money to use in town till William picked you up from the park after he finished work. Mike, Liz, and C.C. would be staying with Henry's sister who was watching Henry's twins. You had argued you were to old to need a babysitter.

          Now you were waiting for Richard. Hoping to see him before he left. He actually found you.
     "What's got you so nerves? Mx. Perfect fail a test?" he chuckled.
Your anxiety sky rocketed and you tensed. Richard took notice.
     "Seriously, what's up with you? You've never been this nervous before." he said genuinely.
     "Well...can you give me a ride home?"
Richards eyes widen.
     "Do you mean an actual ride home or..."
     "The...The second one."
You blushed lightly, not meeting his eyes.

         "Fuck yeah!" he cheered happily "Come on."
He grabbed your hand and practically dragged you through the parking lot.

You opened the door, thankful William had given you a spare key.
     "So your dad's not gonna be home for a while, right?" Richard asked as he followed you in.
     "Yeah. He has this thing at work that'll keep him busy."
Richard nodded his head, only half listening. He was surveying the house. He looked back to you and smiled.
     "So where's your room?" he smirked.
You showed him upstairs.
     "I've been meaning to try this new trick I found out. You up for it?"
Richard asked as he took off his hoodie. Discarding it on your bedroom floor.
     "Sure." you said hesitantly.
     "Great. You got any rope?"

          You gave him a confused look but nodded.
     "I think it's in my Fathers workshop downstairs. It's technically the garage."
     "Okay. Strip down to your underwear and I'll be right back."
Richard left the room and you slowly got undressed. You were wearing a pair of dark purple boxers William had gotten you a couple months ago. You sat on your bed and waited. Richard did return rather quickly. This time holding your Fathers rope.
     "Lay on the bed and raise your arms up."

          You slid back on the bed and raised your arms. Richard climbed over you and tied your arms together, securing them to your headboard.
     "Great." he said.
He pulled back and looked down at you, smiling. He had two extra pieces of rope in his hands. He climbed off you and moved to the end of the bed.
     "Okay, now spread your legs as much as you can."
You did what he said. Not really knowing what else to do. You hadn't been tied up before so you weren't sure how you should be feeling.

          Richard tied your legs to the bed. He chuckled and smiled down out you.
     "Now we can start."
Richard threw off his shirt, discarding it somewhere on your floor. He climbed over top of you and started kissing you. You closed your eyes and kissed back as much as you could from your immobile position. His hand moved down and he groped you. It wasn't exactly pleasurable. He moved and kissed your neck.
     "You like that babe?" he asked.
You just nodded your head to go along with him.

          You both froze when you heard a car door slam shut outside. Richard climbed off you and looked out your window.
     "Shit, it's your dad. I thought you said he wouldn't be back."
     "I thought he wouldn't!"
Richard quickly put on his shirt and grabbed his hoodie.
     "Where do you think you're going? Untie me!" you shouted at him.
Richard glanced at you, panic clear in his eyes. He took a step towards you but stopped when you both heard the front door open and slam. You pleaded with your eyes for him not to leave you like this. He ignored you and ran down the hallway.