Prologue: The Prophecy

Long ago, magic was spread all throughout the world. Humans and magic lived alongside each other with no problems. While it wasn't peace, it seemed that no one thought more or less of magic. If anything, magic had aided many kingdoms and villages through hard times.

However, something changed at some point.

Humans discovered that magical beings proved to be useful in death. Their blood and organs had healing and magical properties never before seen. Many also found that hybrids made heads, skins, furs, or other parts made intriguing decorations. From then on, magic was hunted, almost like a sport. Magical beings lived their lives in fear of the newest class: Hunters.

Hunters were those that took up slaying magical beings and creatures as a full-time occupation.

One day, a very powerful wizard realized they had enough of living in fear. Although it is unknown how the wizard was able to open a portal to another dimension. The world began to spread that a safe haven for magic had been created. Magical beings from everywhere gathered together leave. Little by little, magic was able to escape to this new dimension. No one is quite sure what this dimension was or how no human has been able to find it but its purpose seems to have been served. In just a few months all magic had vanished.

What has not been documented was the declaration of the grand wizard that opened the first portal. A prophecy, one might say.

In 100 years' time, magic will make a full return. The new surge will be led by the most powerful wizard this world has ever seen. If they are not accepted, chaos shall tear through the lands. The leading wizard will carry the fate of the world in their hands. The universe will either thrive or fall with its discovery.

It has been 100 years since the final traces of magic vanished. Many believe that it may have never existed in the first place. After all, how could you believe something you've never seen? But now we shall discover if the prophecy proves to be true. Will our magical heroes prevail, or will they fall to the merciless hands of the Hunters?