part 1

3rd p.o.v

y/n just woke up by her alarm clock,she gets ready and uses her same skirt she alway's uses and puts on her button shirt and black shoe's and starts to go down stairs,she opens her bakery wich was on the bottom floor of her house since it was 2 floors,as she opend her bakery she put on a apron and started to take out some ingredients to make a chocalate cake.Y/n then heard the door open,she looked over and saw wally."Good morning wally is there smething you need?"y/n asked as wally went over to her and noded."Yes actually were getting a few new neighbors today so we gotta make them feel welcome!"wally say's as he gets closer to y/n and whisper's into your ear"and make sure they dont finde out nanno"wally say as he always call's her the nickname he gave her 'nanno',y/n just noded at him and grabbed an apple and gave it to him"here ya go wally i dont want you tohave an empty stomach!" "thank you y/n!" wally said as she just noded,wally  then left the bakery as y/n was smirking"i wot let them find out that easily"she mumbles as she continues making her cake.

(so how can i say this ima make an oc's p.o.v more into ther p.o.v  since y/n is almost a side character but will have her sreen time)

daisy p.o.v

i was in the car with jack driving us to the nearby town that we would investigate and explore."hey daisy better stop looking hard on jack"my friend natasha say's as i blushed.i had a crush on jack ever since we were in high school but now we are almost at our 20's ."hey guys were almost there"drake speak's as he puts on his sunglasses"gh finally"i heard a female groan and it was emmily she always made everyone think she was emo and depressed,i then saw a town that was surrounded by  tree's"wow"i mumbled,as me and my friends got there we saw so many colerfull  houses "ugh this place makes my eyes go blind"emmily speaks as drake snarls"ugh shut up emo slut"drake calls her out as she growls"excuse you what do you mean slut?"emmily snaps as jack enters the fight"oh dont act stupid emmily everyone knows you slept with the principal"as jack said tha natasha luaghs"Hah he got you good"natasha said as emmily spat's at her"oh shut up,you ARE BLACK AND NOT WHITE SO SHUT UP!"as emmily said that natasha yanks her by the hair"oh so not only are you an emo hoe but a karen and racist!?"natasha said as she keep's pulling emmily's hair"yeah you emo slut atleast she has a body unlike you,she isnt an emo,depressed,slut like you"drake  said as emmily was shoved onto the car door as she yelped"ummmm im not  even gonna question."i spoke."alright everyone shut up where here"jack say's as he parked the car next to the house it was 2 floors,i got out and grabbed my stuff and went inside the house it was dirty...."shouldnt it be clean?"i asked as natasha luaghs"you fucking idiot ofcourse not we just bought the house"i  looked at her and furrow my brows"but we bought the house it should be clean"i could hear drake cackling "gurl we bought the house thats it they dont give us free cleaning service nor furniture"natasha claimed as my eyes widend in horror"WhaT dO You MeAn? we bought the damn house we should get furniture and the house should be clean becuas we bought the house!"i yell as emmily yell's at me"WE JUST BOUGHT THE GODAMN HOUSE NOT THE FURNITURE NOR DID WE ASK FOR SOMEONE TO CLEAN THIS SHIT!!"jack sigh's and put's a hand on her shoulder"calm down emmily,i hated it when my man talks to another slut natasha is ok but emmily....she also has a crush on jack but i wont permit her have him he is mine!.

3rd p.o.v

y/n was done making her cake she decided to give it to the new neighbors,when she grabbed her stuff and got ready to leave she saw frank making his way at the newbies house"oh hello frank!"she called out as he turns to y/n and greet's her "hello y/n""are you going to see the new neighbors?"y/n asked frank as he nodded"do you  mind if i tag along with you frank?" she asked as frank answerd"no i dont mind at all".as you both got there you saw the others like poppy,julie,sally,eddie,barnaby,howdy and wally"hey guy's are the neighbors home?"y/n asked as julie responded with"yeah but we hear yelling"y/n just noded as everyone was in the front door,wally then knocked onto the door,the door opend and reveald a human male"what?"he asked'how rude'y/n thought as wally was prepared to talk"well hello new neighbor we wanted to give you some gifts as a welcome to our neighborhood!"wally chimed as the male  just furrows his brows"okay what ever...thanks i gues-"the male then was pushed as another male came out"jack what is taking you so damn long!!?"another male said he had blue hair and blue clothes with sunglasses"ugh Drake!! wach where you are going!!"the other male yelles at the blue one as he just stuck out his toung out and looked over to us who sweatdroped"oh what do yalll want ?"the blue male asked rudely'i already think i want them gone'wally thought'but mostly the male named jack he's staring to hard on nanno(y/n)'wally thought an irk mark forming on his face as he kindly tried to introduce themself again"hello im wally and we brought som gifts for you-"wally was cuaght off by the blue male who pushed him and grabbed julies hands and got near her face making her uncomfortable"well hello migh as well say gurl you look fine as hell"drake say's as julie just sweats and acts nervous the others had a nervous stare due to how akward they were bieng "so can i have your phone numbe-"drake was smacked by the head"ow!"he lets go of julie and puts a hand on his head"quit scaring the girl you ass!"a female vice said,it was a female with chocalate skin and fluffy black curly hair that coverd her eyes she was wearing green clothes"ow natasha why the hell did you do that!?"drake asked the female as she snarls at him"becuas your harrasing the poor female you jackass!"she said as the male groans and leaves not before winking at julie'ummm i dont feel safe'julie thought"sorry about him he always acts like that!"the girl named natasha apoligize at us as wally got up"yeah no problem"y/n speak's,natasha and jack grabb the gifts and went inside the house.

y/n's p.o.v

 i got back at my bakery it was getting late a decided to close my shop and put away the bread and cake for tomorrow,i heard a knock and i looked over too the door and saw wally,i opend the door and wally gets in"hello nanno so what was in the cake?"waly asked me as i giggle"i may put a audio camera in one of the fake cherries"as i said that wally smile's"good now well know what they are saying.."he chuckles darkly  as i smile"anyways i have to get home or els home wont let me in again"he said remembering the moments"alright!"i chimed when wally was about to go i kissed his cheek and wish him a goodnight and closed the door leaving a blushing wally outside.

wally's p.o.v

i was standing infront of y/n's bakery blushing madly,ever since i found her in that white white calm forest i felt something in my heart,it was a warm and nice feeling,and for a few years of knowing her my heart keeps getting warmer when she is around i asked julie about it she told me it was love,i fell in love with nanno,as i got to my house home opend the door and i got into my night clothes but i culdnt stop thinking about the kiss nanno gave me,i touched left cheek and felt my heart beat fast,my eye lids got heavy and i drifted off to sleep.

author/clara's note:i think it was to cheesy anyways wally calls you nanno becuas its a nickname he gave you,he does call you by your real name jack thought you were cute