part 2

3rd p.o.v

y/n was talking with julie but the talk didnt last long as the new neighbors made to much noise by screaming it made y/n mad"y/n i dont really like the new neighbors they are very rude"julie said with a small frown"you can say that again they put music to loud and i cant sleep"y/n said as she furrowed her brows"hey why dont we go read a book with frank?"julie asked y/n who shaked her head"sorry julie but i promised to help wally with something"y/n said as julie noded and left,y/n was walking towards wally's house."Home open the door please"y/n said as home opend the door and y/n went inside,as she was inside she saw wally sitting down a chair as he turned over to you"nanno come sit down lets talk a bit"wally said as y/n noded and sat down."we should discus about killing the new neighbors-" wally was about to speak but y/n cut him off"wait can we let one live?"wally looked over at her in confusion"alright who?"wally aksed"natasha she seems very nice"y/n said as wally noded"alright we will let natasha live,also! i forgot to say opposite will be visiting us for dinner!"wally said as y/n noded"should we tell opposite about the plan?"y/n asked wally who shook his head"no...this will be our little secret nanno"wally said as y/n noded"i should head back to my house and open the bakery"y/n said as wally noded "aright just remember dont tell any of my au's  about it"wally said as nanno noded and left to her bakery.

wally's p.o.v

i looked outside the window as y/n was leaving to her bakery....i love her i truly do she is wonderful and obidient but my au's also love her but even so im the one who is always with her and spends more time with her she would fall in love with me and forget about my au's and we will live happily....forever

clara's note:sorry for the short chapter im too tired to write