Chapter 3

"Kiss me again.."

She looks at me deeply, " now now, I think we should head to bed hm? It's getting quite late.." she says getting off of my lap and walking back over to the bed. "You are such a tease!" I say gasping dramatically. "Oh hush and get ready for bed." She says grabbing her pajamas. I roll my eyes playfully and grab my clothes, thinking for a moment and then starting to undress and change in front of her. I hear her gasp faintly as I take my bra off. I look at her, "what?" I say with a small smile. "N-Nothing.." she says looking away with deep red cheeks. I smile to myself and put on my clothes. "That was evil.." she says, going into the bathroom and changing. I smile, laying down on the couch and pulling out my phone to check the messages.

Nat 🤍🤞🏼

N - how's it going?

M - I have so much to tell you! But she's making me go to bed :/

N- oh girl- well you better listen or you'll get punished 😍🤞🏼

M - shut up!

I smile to myself and plug my phone in and turning on my alarm. Just then she walks out of the bathroom. "Who you talkin to?" She asks. "Oh just Nat!" I say and smile. "Nat? Oh Natalie? From professor Lewis's class?" She asks. "Yeah! Do you know her?" I ask, sitting up. "No but I've hear of her.." she says and lays down in the bed. "You sure you don't want to bed? I really don't mind sleeping on the couch." She says looking at me. I smile, turning the light off. "Go to bed Christina" I say with a light chuckle. "Oh you just wait." She says and I barely hear her. "What?" I ask and look at her in the dark. "Oh nothing sweetheart, go to bed" she says with a small laugh in her voice.

———

"Let's get going!" I hear professor Lewis say. I look at Nat, "she woke up on the wrong side of the bed" she says. "I agree.." I smile and look at her. "What side of the bed did you wake up on? Next to Christina or between her legs?" She asks. "Shut up!" I say and cover her mouth."neither actually. I slept on the couch for your information." I say and sigh. "On the couch?!" She says and I cover her mouth once more. "Shush!!" I say and she apologizes. "Yes I slept on the couch." I respond to her as we get on the busses.

———
"Hurry! We have to be in the lobby in 5 minutes!" I hear Christina day from the bathroom. " I'M HURRYING!!" I say, throwing on my outfit and fixing my hair.

Outfit -

(( you can pick something different 🤍

I pull my hair into a low bun with pieces out around my face to frame it. I quickly do my makeup, mostly blush and mascara. "Come on!" She says grabbing her purse. "I'm coming!!" I say grabbing my bag and looking at her. "What?" I ask walking over to her. "Nothing- nothing! Let's go!" She says and opens the door. "Shit hold on!" I say and run back into the room. "What did you forget?" She asks. "I don't know where I put my phone!" I say, rummaging around the room. "Sweetheart-" I she says. "It was right here I swear!" I say and look on the dresser. "Sweetheart. Look at me." She says and I stop what I'm doing and look at her with a faint blush creeping onto my cheeks. "It's right here.." she says, holding up my phone in her hand. "Shit- sorry.. thank you.." I say, gently taking the phone from her and putting it in my bag. "Now, let's go." She says, opening the door for me and walking out behind me.

———
We arrive at a museum and walk inside. I look over and catch her looking at me. I smile at Christina and walk with Nat. "This place is huge.." she whispers to me. "Oh so now you whisper?" I ask with a small smirk and looking at her. She rolls her eyes and smiles, I smile back and we continue walking. "Class, please remember we're here for school. So even though it may feel like a vacation, you're still needing to take notes for your final project yes?" Christina asks in the most soft voice. I smile and admire her, obviously for too long because we lock eyes. She smiles at me, as soon as I'm about to walk over to her someone pulls me away. "Hey-" I look to see who it is. "Nathan?" I look up. "What do you want?" I ask. "Hey so could you possibly get Nat to talk to me?" He asks.  "Yeah no not going to happen" I say and roll my eyes.

To clear the air, Nathan is an ass. He's Nat's ex and they dated for maybe a week. HE IS INSANE! No one can stand him. He may be someone handsome, but he's a total jerk and frat boy. He reeks of rich boy syndrome and has never had to work for anything in his life. He makes me want to vomit.

"Why not?!" He asks and people look to us. "Keep it down would you? We're in a museum idiot.." I say and sigh. I sense Christina looking at us and I sigh, " look, Nathan, she doesn't like you like that anymore. And I'm pretty sure she never liked you at all. She dated you for ONE WEEK to get into that party. And I guarantee you it wasn't even that good" I say and walk away from him. "Asshole.." I mumble and walk into the bathroom. I look in the mirror and take a deep breath, gently splashing water on my face. I look up and see someone in the mirror behind me. "Jesus!" I gasp and turn around. "You scared me.." I say and look at her. "Sorry.. I just wanted to make sure you're okay.. I saw what happened with Nathan out there" Christina says and walks over to me. "Yeah yeah I'm okay. Don't worry.." I say and smile softly. She smiles, kissing my cheek and looking me in the eyes. "Shall we head back? I'm sure you have notes you need to do.." she says heading towards the door. "Wait!" I say with a smile and gently pull her into me, kissing her softly. She smiles against my lips, kissing back softly. "We need to be careful about this.. us.." she says gently pulling away and looking at me. "I know, but I just really needed to feel your lips on mine.." I say with a faint frown. "I know.." she smiles "I love yours too.." she adds. I smile brightly. As soon as we part away someone bursts into the bathroom, "Natalie is missing!" We head professor Lewis say, "what?!" Christina asks. "She's missing??!" I say, running out of the bathroom with Christina behind me. 

"NAT?!"