The Return

No one's POV
The Haywoods and Beast Family were setting up and welcome home party for Bella and Tuck after their honeymoon at their new castle like mansion. They made cupcakes, and a big cake.

"Bella and Tuck are going to be here any second, we need to hurry. How is the food?" Mal questioned.

"I made their favorite and it's delicious." Miss. Pots said.

"Thanks, Miss. Pots. Beau, updates on the limo." Ben said.

"I don't see it yet!" Beau yells, from upstairs.

"I can't believe that you bought them this place, it's amazing." Dylan said.

"Yeah. It's looks like a castle but homey like your house, Haywoods." Ben said.

"I just hope Bella doesn't get too jumpy. Last time, I gave her a fright, she hit me with her bag." Brody said.

"It was funny." Jo said, showing the video. Everyone laughs as Brody gets embarrassed.

"Brody isn't wrong though, Bella can get jumpy once in a while." Amrita said.

"So, are we going to announce the you know what to your parents?" Bailey asked Amrita and Liam. On Amrita's left hand was a 24k golden ring with a diamond on, meaning that Liam proposed to her.

"I don't know. We told my parents and I don't know about Mr and Mrs. Lampson." Liam said, nervous.

"My parents likes you." Amrita said.

"Yeah, your mom. Your dad... uh... not really." Liam stated.

"You're overreacting. We'll tell them soon." Amrita said.

"Fine." Liam said.

Then, Beau, Cassidy, and Chloe ran downstairs.

"They're here."

"Everyone into a place!!" Ben said.

They all hide. Bella and Tuck were there new limo as they drove to their new home. They were shocked by how beautiful it was.

"I can't believe this is ours." Tuck said.

"I can." Bella said, resting her head on her husband's shoulder.

They exchanged smiles, knowing this was a new chapter for their story. Once the limo was parked, they got out and headed for the front door...

Inside, everyone was about to jump up. The door opens...

"SURPRISE!!"

But no one was at the door. Everyone was very confused.

"Where are they?" Mal asked.

"SURPRISE!!" Bella and Tuck yells, making everyone scream. Brody jumps into Jo's arms.

"You can be ridiculous sometimes." Jo said, dropping Brody onto the floor. "Sorry, Brody." Brody groans as he got up.

"Now is worth putting on a video." Tuck said, making Brody side eyeing him.

"Bella, did you turn you and Tuck invisible?" Ben asked Bella.

"Yeah. We saw Bailey's car." Bella said. Everyone looks at Bailey, making her scared.

"In my offense, I didn't know I parked directly behind the place." Bailey said.

"So, how was honeymoon, guys?" Mal said, hugging her daughter and son-in-law.

"It's was amazing. I love beaches in Auradon." Tuck said.

"Yeah, it was so magical." Bella said.

"What do think of your new place? It's in between Auradon and Austin. But noted that I will be checking on you." Ben said.

"And we'll be coming over for sleepovers." Chloe said.

"I do love sleepovers with you Haywoods and I better make sure that dad didn't implant security cameras everywhere." Bella said.

"He was going to but, I burned them." Mal said, making Ben look at her in shock.

"You told me that they came." Ben said.

"I needed you to stop being overprotective with Bella." Mal points out.

"Fine." Ben said in defeat.

"Anyways. I'm glad you had fun because we're about to have dinner and we'll let you guys settle in." Beau said.

"Thanks daddy." Tuck said.

"So can we eat and you can tell us all about your honeymoon?" Mal asked Bella.

The families had dinner as Bella and Tuck tells them about their honeymoon.

A week later...

The parents came to help Bella and Tuck move into their new house.

Beau and Ben helps Tuck with some of the furniture while Mal and Bailey helps Bella.

Mal and Bailey were helping Bella with her boxes, moving into her and Tuck's room. Bailey and Bella made the made as Mal came out of Bella and Tuck's shared clothes with one of her tiaras

"Are you sure you wanna leave some of your tiaras in the castle, Bella?" Mal said, seeing that Bella doesn't have all her tiaras.

"Mom, I have three hundred and three tiaras and I think the ones that I where the most should stay with me and Tuck." Bella said. Mal places the tiara on her night drawers.

"So, you excited fir you and Tuck living together? Woah, seems like yesterday the Tuck, Brody, and Dylan made me their new nanny because how pretty I am." Bailey said, making Bella and Mal laugh.

"Yeah. Time... really went by." Bella said, playing a picture of her and Tuck on their first date on her desk.

"I'm gonna see where Tuck is." Bella said leaving as Ben and Beau came in.

"We need to talk. Who took a pregnancy test?" Beau asked.

"What? Not me." Bailey said.

"Mal?" Ben asked Mal.

"Don't look at me Benjamin." Mal replied.

"So it's none of you. We found a positive pregnancy test in the guest bathroom trash?" Ben said, showing the test.

Mal then gasp, covering her mouth with her hands. "Oh my gosh. I think I know who's pregnant."

"Who?"

Beau, Bailey, and Ben were confused until they figured it out.

"Oh..."

"My..."

"Beast..."

"Guys, Bella is pregnant." Mal squealing.

"Should we tell her we know?" Bailey asked Mal.

"Let's wait until she tells everyone." Mal said.

"In the meantime, I'm going to give Tuck a lecture." Ben said, about to leave the room but Mal used her magic to close the door. "Mal."

"Ben, you can't give Tuck a lecture about getting Bella pregnant. I doubt that he even knows." Beau points out.

"Fine. But when he does know-" Ben was interrupted by Mal.

"I'll cast a spell to make you shut up." Mal said.

"- I'll congratulate them." Ben finished.

That is finally chapter 1. I don't know why it took me this long but now it's starting. I do have more ideas for other side stories for The Princess and The Cowboy so stay tune.

I'll see you in the next chapter. Bye.