sister-in-law || بھابھی

Last days went as of they were in rush. The next month have started with a new beginning. It was the month of September the light cool breeze in the morning was soothing and thats the reason why aina kept the window of her room open.

Stretching her arms while sitting on her bed she decided to take a shower. After spending alot of time in the shower she came out with her long wet hair dripping small drops of water on the floor continuously. She blowed dry them and went inside the kitchen to help the workers.

"Bhabhi" ibrahim called as he entered the kitchen following her.

But she didn't noticed.

"Bhabhi?" He called her again.

"Bhabhi?" And again.

"Why aren't you listening?" He stood infront of alina blocking her way as he pouted.

"You are calling someone named bhabhi" she rolled her eyes and kept doing her work.

"You are about to get married with my older brother so you are my bhabhi" he explained as he took the bowl of qorma from her hand and walked along with her to place that thing on the table.

"You are making me old" she looked nervous as she looked at him.

"I will call you bhabhi" he said with tease clear in his voice.

"You are irritating me" she exclaimed at him as she pushed him slightly

"I love to tease my sister and my sister-in-law" and he ran away before he could receive a slap from aina.

"Ibrahim!" She yelled her name as saniya walked in with a bright smile on her face.

"Looks like the fight is over between the love birds" aina said teasing saniya.

"I'll slap you" saniya said with a pout and aina began to laugh at her.

***

"Aryaan bhai" saniya called him with a merely whisper.

"What?" He replied with the same tone.

"Tomorrow aina is turning 20 we will surprise her at 12am okay?" She was looking at her brother and ibrahim was eyeing aina so she couldn't hear the secret conversation.

"Okay you will join me too" he sighed and his voice was telling how done he was from saniya.

"Were you planning to surprise her alone?" She whisper yelled taking aina attention.

"Saniya machar (mosquito)" ibrahin slapped saniya's shoulder earning a yelp from her.

"You idiot, ammi send him back to the adoption center" she faked cry while rubbing her arm.

"Calm down" was the only words ismael said while controlling his smile.

***

Taking a deep breath saniya put her ear on the wooden door which lead inside aina's room.

"No noise she is probably asleep" she spoke with her low voice and aryaan nodded.

"Now should we open the door?" Ibrahim looked at his older siblings.

"Sometimes i think why mum wanted ti have you. Ofcourse now we will go inside" she pushed his head with her hand.

"Enough you two" aryaan scolded them.

As saniya reached to the door knob the door was opened by aina. She was looking like a mess but for aryaan it was a beautiful mess. Her hair open spreaded all over her face. Her fingers rubbish her eyes. And the cherry on top she was still half asleep. She didn't noticed them.

"Huhh" saniya yelped as she took a step behind and ibrahim brust laughing and aina woke up.

"Whats happening?" She asked now rubbing her other eyes and soon after ibrahim popped the party popper making aina gasp and step backwards.

As she took a step behind she lost her balance a little but aryaan was behind so luckily her back hit his cheast and another gasp left her lips.

"Ohh I'm sorry" she looked down.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY AINA" they all wished her in a sync making her eyes grow wider.

"Oh thankyou. I didn't expected wishes at 12am" she looked at everyone and slightly bowed.

"Please tell me you are awake because of late night cravings?" Ibrahim pushed saniya aside and pleaded aina.

"I was actually awake to have a water" aina scratched the back of her neck as she looked the pout forming on both saniya and ibrahim.

"But pizza sounds good no?" She smiled at them and then ibrahim went to aryaan.

"Okay lets go" he smiled at them and took the lead.

Soon they reached outside of their haveli. Aryaan sat in the driver seat and at that exact moment both ibrahim and saniya hurriedly sat in the back seat. Now poor aina heavily sighed before opening the passanger seat and sitting inside. She earned a shocking look from aryaan but it soon turned into a sweet gaze with a smile on his lips.

***

"Lets just eat inside" aryaan announced and everyone went inside the restaurant.

It was not so luxury restaurant but the interior looked expensive and creative. The fairy lights were making the decor even more beautiful. Unknowingly aina smiled.

"Bhabhi lets sit over there" ibrahim said with a small smirk on his lips.

"Ibrahim!" She gave him a glare but he smirked again.

"Yes bhabhi?" He smiled at her.

"Okay enough of the teasing" aryaan spoke controlling his laugh and everyone noticed. The siblings began to laugh leaving aina.

Sitting on the table they decided the specific flavour they wanted to eat and then ordered there food. After waiting for a long period the dood finally arrived and all of them took there slices enjoying the food.

"This is actually so good" aina said taking another bite.

"You liked it?" Aryaan asked her.

"Yes alot" she exclaimed and he smilled at how happy she was.

-------------------------------

I wanted to make the story to go a little bit slow. Don't get bored.

Anyways i hope you guys enjoyed it.

Sending you guys alots of love.

See you all soon.

Byee.

🦋