Power || طاقت

The car stopped in the middle of a muddy road which was coverd with alot of dark trees. They stepped out of the car and they saw a big triangular abandoned garage infront of them.

Aryaan held her hand as he witnessed them trembling. She was getting goosebumps all over her body. Taking a deep breath they began to walk towards that garage.

As they reached the door abbu huzzor called aryaan. "You can wait if you want, i will just be back" he told her and went back towards the car.

Aina took a deep breath again and again. She took a step and entered inside. The dry leafs and dusty floor woth no light was looking like a haunted place but she put all of her power together and went further inside.

She gluped as she began to have some flashbacks of her childhood. All the memories were now getting clear. Her head began to ache. She held her head as she rememberd how that man brutally beat that little boy infrony of her.

She lost her balance due to the metal rod and she tripped on the floor. Accidentally she was on the same place as she was back then. Her memories became crrystle clear as her eyes began to tear and her cheeks bgean to stain.

"Aryaan" she whispered.

"ARYAAN!" She yelled his name and the other second he was running inside towards her.

"Aina? Aina are you okay?" He hugged her as he asked.

"I remember everything" she said and snugged more into his cheast making his tshirts wet.

"Lets leave" he said before caressing her hair and making her stand.

The car drive was silent. Aryaan looked at her from time to time and he was a bit relaxed because he knew that now she will be strong.

The car again stopped infront of theor old house "i want to go back as soon as possible" she said and stepped out of the car.

Her behaviour was understandable after a deep trauma no one will ever want to live at same place. He sighed and followed her behind.

They days went silent aina was not getting nightmares and she was journaling everyday. She didn't speak that much which probably meant she was fighting with her own grudges.

They both never visited his parents and went straight back. Aryaan was going to his office daily the company needed him alot. Aina was getting back to her routine but she had changed alot.

They both didn't actually get time to communicate with each other. They were just living their lives without actually living them.

"Aina" aryaan called as he entered inside their apartment.

"Ainaaa" he was tired so he whined.

"I'm in the kitchen" she said and aryaan went inside the kitchen.

Aina was making a cake. Aryaan grabbed a water bottle and glupped it all in after that he stood behind her and back hugged her.

"I'm having a really bad headache" he complained and placed his chin on her shoulder.

"Why? Lets go to the room" she said and they both went to the room there hands joined together.

He layed on the bed and she sat beside him. She slowly began to massage his head and he began to relax. Soon after her fell asleep.

Aryaan woke up late at night there was no trace of aina but some noises were coming from outside so he didn't bother much and went to the bathroom.

After getting freash he walked out of the room and saw aina wearing his hoodie and decorating the table.

"What is happening?" He asked his hands crossed over his cheast as he leaned over to the door frame.

She looked back at him her glasses placed on her head as she awkwardly smiled "happy early birthday?" She said and began to clap and then began to play with her fingers

"Birthday?" He asked as he stepped closer to her.

"Yes it your birthday in two minutes" she scratched the back of her neck.

"I thought i will never see your this side again" he hugged her.

"What do you mean?" She asked before hugging him back.

"Aina i missed you so much" his grip tightened over her waist and he pecked her cheeks.

The phone began to buzz telling them its 12:00am. They both smiled and aina sang the birthday song for him and he cut the cake.

Not everyone has a happy ending but they did. They both giggled laughed and struggled together.

There relationship was for lifetime and even after death. Even if death will separate them they know that both of them will meet again in after life.

They had a happy ever after...

-----------------------------------

How do you feel?

Its an end.

No more chapters.

It was a beautiful time.

I will miss writing this book.

I hope you all enjoyed.

Byeeeee.

🦋