4_2. Retrograde

Hope POV.

My dreams were disturbed by , lick lick lick ! Someone was licking me ? I screamed and sat down on the bed , I wasn't in my room ? It was a dark themed room , who chose dark grey for the wall ? A cute whimpering sound cut my thoughts , I looked on the ground to find the licking machine!

"Blue?" I picked him up and cuddled him "how did you grow up so fast son!" He was a fully grown up doggo. I was rubbing his soft belly when...

"My dog is your son , my dad is your daddy but I'm no one to you ? Is it logical?" Hades' deep voice scared me , why was he here ? "don't tell me ! ..you saved me?"

He looked proud of himself , fixed his coat "well , you don't need to thank me!" selfish like always. "Is it your room?" I could already tell , no one has his special taste in decorating.

"Of course , don't you like it? I want to make sure if your friends are bothering you? Why did he do that? I can be your hero again! " He was right in front of me sitting on the bed , I didn't want to answer him ! I just wanted to hug him , his cologne that filled the room. "Why can't you remember me?"

His smirk disappeared , and he started walking in the room nervously ! "That's my question ! Who are you ? Why does my heart hurt whenever I see you here ! You are driving me crazy ! help me..." I let Blue go and got up to face him. I wanted to give him a sudden kiss , like how I watched in the movies but he was just too tall.

I tried standing on my tiptoe but failed. Hades was watching me with an amused expression , it felt like a long pause in an action movie. All my struggles were in vain so I found a new solution . "BEND!" I ordered and he obeyed immediately , what a good boy !

I kissed his lips , not a kiss .. my lips barely touched his lips when he fell on the ground grumping , "Hades ! hey are you ok?"

He was crying , his face was all red and his veins popped out! "I couldn't protect my family!" he hugged his knees , I could see his trembling. What did I do to him ! "Hope , help ..."

I sought help! "Someone help me , KYROS! DAD!" It was hard for me to breathe but I shouted as loud as I could. Mr King and Kyros rushed in , by the time they arrived Hades was unconscious.

"Hope ,go out!" Mr.King pushed me out while Kyros was trying to wake Hades up , I was standing out of the room , I could hear Blue's barking he must be scared too. "What did you do again?" Samael was behind me. "I..just wanted to help him" He stood in front of me , he seemed angry.

"Sam !" I called him to make sure he forgave me , but he looked even angrier "From now on , when you're counting your enemies count me twice!" he warned and hurried to the room . He wouldn't forget what happened last night.

Third Person POV.

After hours of waiting to get news about Hades' health , Hope lost her hope and walked back to her room where Emily and Jessica were waiting for her . "What happened?" Jessica asked, "No ! What happened last night ?" Emily added.

"Last night I kissed Kyros , Today I kissed Hades!" She ignored their shock reactions and left to take a shower.

Emily and Jessica looked at each other awkwardly , they didn't realise when Hope got out of the shower , "girls , we have to go!" Hope was all ready with her beautiful red dress and chilli red lipstick.

"OMG! You're already ready?" Emily was the first one to utter a word , Jessica continued "Is it a revenge look?"

Hope nodded playfully , "today I either gain my husband back or I'll kill everyone here!" She said that with a winning look , little did she know that Hades remembered her already so she was ready to claim her love.