8-2.Bad Seed

Someone kissing my shoulder (?) the ticklish feeling could give me butterflies , Is it Kyros? He was pulling me closer to him , I could feel his warm skin touching my bare back ! What happened last night? I don't remember clearly !

Hades carnaval !
our house burned !
Kyros was injured !
My parents are here !
I painted Hades' back !
He tied my wrist with his belt and ...!

wtf!
Where am I now? I opened my heavy eyelid to the familiar view ! Hades room? I turned to check the person who was hugging me dearly. "HADES?" I yelled and backed away from him until I fell from the bed. My butt hurt and my heart was beating so fast from the shock. He was too close for my liking . I didn't see him for a year and now he was all over me.

"What the fuck Hope?" He was sitting on the bed with confused expression and messy hair. He had only his black boxer. I pulled the sheet higher to cover myself. I could hide my skin but not my rapid breathing.

He grabbed my right and pulled me up to himself and put his leg over mine to avoid my second fall . "Am I that scary?" he whispered while caressing my cheek . I didn't know what to say , I was defenceless with him laying right beside me.

"But you wanted more ..." I covered his mouth to stop him from mentioning what happened last night , his cheek movement was a sign of his smirk under my hand. He kissed my palm sweetly that caused me to remove my hand from his mouth.

"Someone is so cute today!" he whispered and gave me a thunder kiss on my neck. "Stop!" I tapped his shoulder softly.

"Say you love me and I will stop!" His husky voice changed my mind. I didnt wanna say anything so he could continue with his sweet kisses. His hand was rubbing my thigh and the direction he was reaching was dangerous but..

I wanted more ! for the first time .

He kissed my collar bone which turned out tobe my sensitive part of the body "look at this naughty girl !" he stopped all of his actions and looked straight into my eyes. Those blue eyes that were always chaotic, now were a calm and soothing ocean.

"Tell me you love me if you want more.." his smart ass never gave up making new ways for him to get what he wanted.

I sighed in frustration , Of course I loved him or I wouldnt come all this way to save this annoying man but...

The knock on the door saved me from saying something I'm no longer sure about ! "Breakfast is ready !" It was Melani's voice. Laughed at Hades' frustrated expression.

"I have a surprise for you ! get ready."He fixed his hair and walked to the shower. I found the Kyros shirt that I had on from last night and wore it . I stepped lazily to the bathroom too I looked at the mirror to see Hades painting!

My neck was covered with hickey , he actually made butterflies mark all over my neck and chest. I tried to touch it but it hurt ! no wonder it was dark purple . He actually put effort into it !

"FUCK YOU HADES!" I screamed so loud that he peeked from the shower , "you didn't like my painting?"

The moment he saw me ,his playful face suddenly changed, he raised his eyebrow and got out of the shower , "omg what are you doing ! " I looked away because the view was bad for my innocent imagination.

"His shirt again?" he was talking between his teeth , danger !

I stepped back "I..its Kyros shirt ! I should give it back..." by the time I finished my sentences his pointer finger was on my lips "shhhh" he closed his eyes for a moment . he must be trying to calm down.
wrong move , I just reminded him of the cheating case.

I pushed his finger away "what? I can't even say his name? He is my friend!" my courage didn't last long as he snapped "NO!"

I looked into his eyes , I knew him enough to know that it's not a good time to mess with him! "Do I have to remind you who's the boss again?" He pulled the shirt off of me roughly and threw it in the bin . He walked back to the shower where the running water was waiting for him and left me in shock.