chapter 19

I did the dishes with my topmost speed. But he had to ruin it all, he kissed my neck. I gasped and looked at him wide eyed, he chuckeld and patted my head

Tae : why are you so cute ?

With that he went away, why is he doing all this ??

After doing the dishes i went to my room and slept. But don't know why i wanted to greet him a good night and then sleep. But i can't go into his room what should i do ?
So i called him, in few seconds he picked up the call.

Tae : ..

Should i say good night directly, no no... That would be so lame

Y/n : ummm, what are you doing ?

Tae : working

Y/n : ohh, okay then good night !

Tae : you called me to say this ?

Y/n : uhh, yeah.

Tae : you could have came to my room.

Y/n : but you said if possible don't come to my room, that's why i called you.

Tae : okay now i am saying you can come to my room anytime you want.

With that he hung up the call.
What is up with him nowadays, he's so weird.

In some days

??? : Y/n... Y/n !!

Y/n : Just 5 minutes unnie let me sleep.

??? : Wake the hell up, mom and dad are here, get up!!!

Y/n : (mumbling in sleep) tell them to not come today it's weekend.

??? : Are you going to wake up or should i Bring a bucket of water.

I slowly opened my eyes and blinked them several times and looked in front.
Taehyung ?

My eyes widened when i realised what is happening.

Y/n : WHY DIDN'T YOU WOKE ME UP BEFORE I LOOK LIKE A ZOMBIE AND YOU WANT ME TO-

Before i complete my sentance he put his hand on my lips

Tae: stop shouting and get ready they are here to meet you.

I got ready asap, and went downstairs.
Mom and dad greeted me. I hugged mom. Mr. Kim and taehyung went into his study room to talk about something.
And we both sat in the living room.

Me and mom had a long chat. Talking about how was my day, school, my game win, and she told me many things too.

She got me some sweets, and i was overwhelmed because of it.

A maid bought us two glasses of cold drinks. Neither of us asked for it.

Y/n : umm, I didn't asked for this.

Maid : sir told us to give you these.

We gladly accepted it. I was looking at the glass in my hand wandering what kind of drink is this ?

Mom : wow, this is delicious. It smells strongly of cinnamon. Anyways, you were talking about your friends, you said jisoo is one of your friends right ?

Y/n : yeah, she is one of my best friends.

I was about to take a sip from my glass,

Mom : she is my friend's daughter.

I brought my glass down,
Y/n : oh really, i would really like to meet-

Maid : mam ! There is someone named jeon jungkook calling for you.

Y/n : oh, he is my friend, mom, you won't mind if i... Um
I said putting back the untouched drink in my hands.

Mom : oh yes, why not.

I quickly made my way to entrance to meet jungkook.

I stood at the door looking here and there but he was nowhere to be seen.
Who was kidding with me ? The maid ? I thought and decided to go back in. I turned back and..

???: BOO !!

I GOT SCARED ! I screamed and closed my eyes too tight. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes. To see a laughing jungkook.

Y/n : YAAAH , jungkook ! Stop doing silly things we are not in school.

Jungkook : haha, your face, hahahaha.
I looked at him with a face that clearly said "stop it already."

Y/n : come on ! Tell me why did you show up without telling me ?

Jk : I was going to a nearby mall, and i thought i should meet you when i am here. By the way, i need a favour from you.

Y/n : tell me fast my in laws are here to meet me.

Jk : okay okay, well, uh... How do i say this ?

Y/n : maybe, with your fucking mouth !

Jk : y/nieeee it's not something easy to say. Ummm, i... I have a crush on Lisa.

He was looking at me as if expecting some reaction.

Y/n : yeah so ?

Jk : you are not surprised ?

I shook my head.
Y/n : mmhmm.

Jk : for real, i thought you'll be like, ohh wow you guys are made for each other i never knew you would like lisa oh my god-

Y/n : just stop it already. The whole school knows how big of love birds you are, just go and propose to her already.

Jk : well, you got the point i am here for that !

Y/n : for what ?

Jk : for-

Maid : mrs kim !!!

I heard a maid shouting my name. I turned back to see her running towards me.

Maid : ma'am, you... You need go inside mrs kim fainted !

Y/n: WHAT ?

My eyes widened. I didn't think of anything else and ran as fast as i could towards living room. I was too shocked to see who was following me from behind.

Before i reached there mr. Kim and taehyung were already there. Mr. Kim was trying to wake her up by tapping her cheeks, panic visible on his face, But she wasn't even moving. Taehyung was calling the doctor. I moved nearer to them.

I saw mom's pale face and gasped with hands on my mouth. Taehyung pushed me aside because i was standing near the sofa she fainted on.

Taehyung : it's... It's definately because of poison. (He looked at me ) What did she eat ?

I was too scared to say anything. I couldn't bring words till my mouth.

Taehyung : Y/N TELL ME WHAT DID SHE EAT ?

He shouted and i flinched.

Y/n : t-the... T-that d-drink on table.
I pointed towards the empty glass which was beside the full glass.

I saw the doctor coming towards us. The doctor quickly checked up on her.

Doctor : We need to take her to the hospital.

They took mom to the ambulance. Mr. Kim was about to go in the ambulance but the doctor stopped him.

Doctor : is there any female who can be with the patient.

Mr. Kim : Y/n ! Go with her.

I didn't get to think anything. I directly went inside the ambulance. After 15 minutes or so, we were in the hospital.