Chapter 1 - Tori Spring

Walking through the estate agents, I call Michael over.
"This house is beautiful,"I say, I was pointing to a three bedroomed cottage in the middle of nowhere. "And look, it has a massive back garden," I exclaim.
"It is beautiful, you're right, and it's kinda what we are looking for,"Michael says. " Let's buy it, NOW!"
", h um, okay." I say
_______________

When we put our money towards that tiny cottage, I don't think either of us thought we were going to get the house, but here we are five weeks later decorating our bedroom. It's kind of hilarious when you come into our bedroom because one wall is covered in books and another with DVD'S. What a contrast!

Seconds later,I hear the door bell ring. I plod down the stairs - normally, Michael gets the door but he's at the ice rink training for a competition -. I open the door to Nick and Charlie standing there with a 'New home' card and the live action 'Beauty and the Beast' DVD.
"Nick! Charlie! What on earth are you doing here."I ask
"We have a 'New home' gift for you and Michael,"Nick says
"Oh, and something to tell you." Charlie says smiling
"Well you better come in then."I say with a sigh

I walk into the kitchen which is the only finished room in the house and start making a tea for Nick and a squash for Charlie.
"Thank you for the gift," I say "but how did you know that 'Beauty and the Beast' was OUR film."
"I asked Oliver to ask Michael when he took him skating a couple of weeks ago." Charlie tells me
"You said you had something to tell me." I say to them
"You're right we do," says Nick
"We're getting Married!" they shout in unison with tears running down their faces and laughing.
And I just stand their smiling and crying all at the same time till Nick and Charlie come round the island and give me a hug.