dead arc part 2

June 10th, 2015

· At 12:18am, Tyler returned to the ID Main Skype Group. ID member Sengi seized the opportunity and posted the full speech written by Eve, for Tyler to read. He did not receive the information well. When he asked for proof, the ID's provided links to WH, johnisdead, lunarchildren, and the tumblr. However, while providing Tyler with the links, things were going wrong in order to prevent him from seeing the sites.

o Lunarchildren.com: Now needs a username and password to access it.

o Johnisdead.com: Now says "Under Construction"

o WH: Not available to Tyler.

o Tumblr page: Not available to Tyler.

A full transcript of the conversation with Tyler can be read .http://internetdetectives.tumblr.com/post/121250914243/convo-with-tyler-6-10-15

· At 1:59am, /Patrem\ on WH: http://s13.zetaboards.com/WithinHubris/single/?p=8093566&t=7326964"You fools may have turned from the path of salvation, but you shan't foil my destiny. From here on out, your failure is your fate."

· At 2:12am, When asked what the ID's have done wrong, /Patrem\ : http://s13.zetaboards.com/WithinHubris/single/?p=8093570&t=7326964"You let that bearer of falsehoods guide you, it is of no matter however. As you have already seen, I have the power to keep any and all under my veil. You will not enlighten that child, my children have worked hard to keep him as a good little sheep. He will stay under our observation until the time of the grand child's true awakening. Which will occur once I can pry the burned one away from that wayward cretin."

· At 2:37am, After being asked if there was any other way to help Tyler, /Patrem\ : http://s13.zetaboards.com/WithinHubris/single/?p=8093579&t=7326964"IIII have gazed through many parallelos, and he has triedwill eht emitofDBC has trytryhastried to stand against my will. II speak of the one my children know as the Tenebris Link. Though they know his power can serve us as it has served me in the past. III was the one who first granted "it" power in this realm so I would know. As I have told my children he is not to be followed without the proper precautions and this is something you failed to do."

· At 3:12am, After being asked what was left to be done regarding Tyler, /Patrem\ :http://s13.zetaboards.com/WithinHubris/single/?p=8093581&t=7326964 "I shall not allow him to be enlightened, he will bring damnation. Soon nothing else will matter, the mother awaits, and her children watch over the harbingers until the time of descent."

· Sometime after the conversations with Tyler and Patrem, johnisdead.com had been updated. The main page, purple text that read: "Under Control", below which was a pixelated image of a person (unknown), the image was titled "[[]]", there was also an alt text added to the source code: "father". There was an audio file named "http://internetdetectives.tumblr.com/post/121254960738/patrem-mp3-johnisdead-com-update-6-10-15".

June 11th, 2015

· At 3:01am, Wickedlady4180 noticed numbers on the image "[[]]", and shared the discovery with the ID's. The general consensus was that this may be the password to lunarchildren.com. Spirkiroid suggested that the username might be "Nocturne", because the piano piece that accompanied the image on /index was "Nocturne Op. 9 No. 2" by Chopin.

· At 3:22am, While several ID's were trying to identify the numbers on the image, Spirkiroid E-mailed  pididoip@johnisdead.com, and asked for help identifying the numbers.

· At 3:43am, "K" E-mailed Spirkiroid back: "[[]]".

· At 350am, After the ID's whether the user name might be "FATHER" or "Nocturne", Spirk received another E-mail: "[[]]".