Part 1

Y/n Pov
I wake up to the sound of my phone alarm going off. I get up rub my eyes and see Ethan sitting at the end of my bed. He then noticed that I'm awake and quickly gets up.

E: Good morning, how did u sleep?

Y: good but why are u in here? And not with my brother?

E: I don't know I just wanted to see u*he smirks*

Y: O, why are u here so early?

E: just hanging around, I guess.

Y: well I have to shower and get ready..

E: alr, I'll be in ur brothers room.

Y: ok I'll come see u guys later..

Y: why does he have to be so fine..

E: Thank u..

Y: sorry I didn't mean to say that..

I say mixing up words from embarrassment*

E: its alr

*He says with a weird soft voice*

E: bye now..

* he runs very quickly as he could*

Y: why did I have to blow it? (Mind)

Ethan pov
Y/n was talking on and on and I just answered. Then she said something unbelievable "he's so fine". I look up at her and try not to blush. She then says srry, I really just want her to call me daddy and pin her to the wall while kissing her. Then I quickly ran. As I walked to Nidal's room I think dirty things about y/n.(woah bro😏💀Ifykyk)but just shake it off, I go and play video games with Nidal and I'm winning of course. Then I just scroll through tik tok, and make a video or two.

Third persons pov
Y/n then shower and puts her clothes, make up and etc. Then goes to see Ethan and her brother. Ethan looks up at her and smiles.
She gets butterflys and goes to sit down next to Ethan.

E: can I talk to u for a moment?

Y: me?

E: yes..

Y: ok!..

*Ethan takes her by her hand and goes in her room then he locks the door*

Y: was he about to fuck me? (Mind)

E: Y/n.. Ur so pretty.. I think I love u..

Y: I think I do too..

*we share a kiss and then he takes his shirt off*

Y: umm Ethan?...

E: just let me..

Y: ok...

* Ethan then pins y/n to the wall and starts kissing my neck*

Y/n pov
Little moans come out as he takes my shirt off. But then we hear a knock on the door and he puts his shirt back on. And tells me to as well. Damn why would someone knock on my door. It was Nidal, he said he heard moans from my room and came to check it out.

N: what going on?

E: nothing we were just playing t or d and I dared y/n to moan..

Y: yeah

Ethan looks at me smiles and winks. God he was so cute.
(time skip to school because I can)
We get to school and see this girl all over Ethan touching him and he was was just smiling. Did he really play me? I just walk to class and ignore him but of course he has to sit next to me in class.

E: hey was yesterday fun?..

Y:..

E: ?

Y:...

E: what's wrong?

I raise my hand and ask to use the bathroom, then he asks if he and go get some water. God he's so annoying sometimes. He walks up to me and says.

E: please.. Y/n

Y: WHAT DO U WANT JUST GO BACK UR LITTLE GIRLFRIEND AND LEAVE ME ALONE!

I yell as I start to feel my eyes start to water. Ethan tries to hug me but I push him off and run to the bathroom. He waits outside for me to be done. But eventually goes to class. I sit in the stall and cry, I cry a lot and think why Ethan would use me as his side peice. And why didn't he tell me he had a girlfriend, she was why prettier than me she was skinny, blonde, and had a good smile. I was none of lose. Was he using me for my body?
717 words sorry its short
Bye Xoxo❤😭