part 4

2 weeks later

Ethan's pov
I wake up and rub my eyes. I get up and shower, brush and run out the door to meet y/n so we can walk to school together. I get there where we meet and don't see Y/ n I'm confused so I text her.

Y/n pov
I woke up with a headache and all of a sudden had to throw up. So I ran to the bathroom and threw my guts up. I asked my mom if I could stay home cause of what happened she says yes and I lay down on my bed. I think what if I'm pregnant from Ethan, he did fuck the shit out of me a few weeks ago.. You ignore it and see that you got a text from Ethan.

E: are u coming to school?

Y: no sorry I can't stop throwing up

E: O, ok ill come later after school to see u!

Y: yeah ok..

E: bye!

Y:yeah

I notice its been a few days since the start of the month and I still haven't had my  period. Maybe I am pregnant. One way to find out. I get up put on some clothes and crocs and walk to the store. Pick out some pregnancy tests and ring them up. I go home open it follow the directions then it says to wait for a few hours, so I just walk away from my bathroom and plop on my bed and watch tiktok. Then hear a knock on the door and hurry and hide the pregnancy tests and open it...

Y: O Hi Ethan!.. * says nervously*

E: Hi y/n what's wrong?..

Y: nothing just a little weird after you know the..

E: i k..

Y: well are ucoming in?..

E: yeah srry..

Y: mhm.
(A few hours later💜💀)
E: can I use ur bathroom?

Y: yeah anytime lol..

E: thanks..

Ethan's pov
I walk into the bathroom and stare in the mirrior. I do a tiktok and use the bathroom. Then look for the soup. Where does she hide the soap????. Then I spot a..pregnancy test but its still loading. I stand there in shock. Did she think I got her pregnant, why would I even do that with her I'm so stupid..

E: umm y/n!

Y: yeah?

E: what's this...?

Y/n pov
I stare blankly at the pregnancy test as he continues to try and get me back from the stare.

Y: nothing. *takes it*

E: it can't be nothing, is that why you have been throwing up?..

Y: ITS NOTHING..

E: ME GETTING YOU PREGNANT IS SOMETHING...

Y: I'm sorry..

E: explain.

Y: after we yk.. I started to throw up and did not yet get my period all signs that your pregnant..

E: could have food poisoning, and.. Could be coming late..

Y: don't believe me idc..

E: ..

Y: I'm not pregnant its ok I'm sorry that I worried you but.. ITS A PRANK..

E: phew bout to say..

Y: yeah...

I say it was a prank and asks Ehtan to leave because I was tired and he does. I sit on my bed and cry. I'm so stupid.. Then I fall asleep from all the crying.

Words 560
(Hope you guys enjoyed this ill be posting more don't worry😭🔥)