17

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀

| 𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘁 |
𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚕𝚢𝚗, 𝙽𝚈 — 𝗧𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆

| 𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘁 |𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚕𝚢𝚗, 𝙽𝚈 — 𝗧𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆

"Get my name tatted instead." Navae looked closer at the camera as I showed her my tattoos on FaceTime. It was bout that time to get another one.

"As long as you get mine too," I smirked at her pretty face.

"Okay, we can do it when I come tomorrow." She smirked, grabbing her phone from the spot it was propped on. "My plane lands around 9:32 AM."

"I'll be there to pick you up." I nodded and scrunched my face feeling the needle hit a spot that hurt.

"Is your best friend back yet? Do I get to meet her?" She asked, walking somewhere then I heard her open a door then shortly close it after.

"Uhhh yea, she's back I'll have to see if she available this weekend. She and Essence have been hella busy with their business and shit." I continued to watch her through the phone. "What you doing?"

"Just let my friend inside he brought me some food." She said and I raised my eyebrow hearing 'he'.

"He?" I questioned and she nodded.

"My best friend Duke." Vae turned the camera to the guy and I noticed it was the same guy from the club that tried to talk to Khia.

Duke was too busy standing by the wall on his phone to look at the camera.

Small world.

"You still haven't shown me their clothes. Do you not want me to meet them or something? I haven't met Essence either." Vae pouted, setting the phone down and I watched as she opened a food bag.

"I do they just be hella busy." I half lied.

She could've been met Essence but Khia her best friend I just felt like she would've popped off on Navae or something.

"Mhm okay well I'm about to eat and finish packing so I can be ready for tomorrow. Duke is taking me to the airport in the morning so I won't be taking a Uber." She bit into the chick-fil-a fry and I nodded again.

"Igh mama." We ended the call.

I relaxed on the chair, folding my arms over my eyes, and closed them.

Waiting was the only thing I hated about tattoos I could handle the pain and the healing I just hated waiting for them to finish.

Two Hours later I was walking inside Khia's crib to help them with the orders. Shad was heading over here after he left work to help also.

"Awe I love y'all so much." Essence cheesed as she and Khia boxed and packaged the clothing and accessories they sold.

Music played at a decent volume from their sound bar.