Enter the bad boy

"O.M.G did you hear that Sally Davies has just had a boob job?" My best friend Ella gasped dramatically, flicking her long red hair over her shoulder. 

"No way. I'm gonna get one though" my other best friend jess shrugged.

"Aren't you getting one caddie?" Jess asked flicking through her magazine.

I shrugged really not interested in this conversation "na mines is fine" i said looking down at my chest then smirking at them.

"Yeah you bitch. I'd love to have 28DD" Ella laughed looking at my chest.

"Don't hate it biotch, anyways party at mines tonight?" I asked them standing up from the grass. We were all at school but because we had stupid biology we skipped to do some sunbathing.

"Yeah, I'll spread the word" jess announced bouncing up and pulling her phone out to text.

I rolled my eyes at her. She is the number one gossiper in America, well I'm excasdurataing a tiny bit but you get the idea.

"Well I'm going home to sort everything, oh wait ill need to go shop-"

A high pitched scream cut me off and I thwacked Ella to shut her up "god Ella calm the hell down" I sighed.

"Shopping! Lets go" she ordered with a stupid grin on her face.

I rolled my eyes again as she linked her arms through mines and Jessica's arms.

"You guys have class" I said amused. They both burst out laughing.

"Your funny cad" Ella said through laughs. We skipped school all the time. The teachers don't care, they know we will all marry rich and won't bother with jobs. Not me though I want to be nurse. I know I know silly dream for someone who has more money than she can throw a duck at but I want to be something.

"Come on let's go shopping" I said jumping into my pink Lamborghini.

I spun around looking in the mirror "wow cad you look hot" Ella said with a wolf whistle "doesn't she jess?" She asked, looking over her shoulder. Jess just grunted in response too busy texting her latest man toy.

I picked up a pillow from my bed and throw it at her head "caddie what?" She gasped.

I laughed at her "pay attention. How do I look?"

"Great" she groaned out going back to texting.

I laughed at her. She never cares what anyone looks like, as long as she always looks better.

"Where are your parents?" Ella asked probably already knowing the answer.

"Business trip" was all I said as I admired my dress again. It was a bit short for my liking, it came to just above mid thigh and was a light blue halter. I had matching shoes to complete the outfit.

I could hear the music thumping from down the stairs meaning that the boys had managed to set everything up and was now getting pissed.

I grabbed Ella and an annoyed jess and dragged them down the stairs.

The party was already in full swing when we reached the bottom floor. We had a huge suburban house that had three floors and it was now packed with drunken teenagers.

"God jess you never fail to amaze me" I smiled at her. She could rule over the world with that phone of hers.

She just shrugged "don't hate it babe. Oh there Trevor" she gasped and jumped down the rest of the stairs and into the crowd to find her newest toy.

"I'm gonna find johnny" Ella told me then ran away without waiting for me to answer. I rolled my eyes.typical.

2 hours later I was really drunk and dancing in the living room with all my friends.

"Wanna go some where private?" I heard a deep voice ask behind me. I spun round to see the number one player of the school Ethan.

"No chance sunshine" I laughed. I might be drunk but I still have standards.

"Your lose babe" he winked with that stupid cocky grin on his face.

"Pffft I doute it" I said then turned around to dance with my friends again.

"Come on just once" oh my god this guy never gives up.

"No Ethan, go away" I told him sternly while glaring at him.

"Ok" he sighed and walked away threw the crowd again and I went back to having a good time with my friends.

"Caddie I need water" Ella slurred, nearly falling on me. I laughed at how much of a light weight she is "ok ill get you some" I said sitting her on the couch.

After finding a bottle of water in the fridge I turned to go give it to her but was stopped by mr asshole himself blocking my way.

"What Ethan?" I sighed.

"Just once" he smiled pushing himself against me, trapping me against the counter top and him.

"I said no" I ground out through clenched teeth.

"Come on" that's it! I pulled my knee up and it made contact with his 'little man' "now leave me alone" I spat then walked away to give Ella her water.

I spend the rest of the night keeping an eye on Ella and dancing with everyone.

God I love my life.

---------

A.N

Sorry it's short but I just wanted to introduce some of the main characters.

Caddie isn't said like the golf thing by the way.

Emma xxx