Chapter 5 - parteners

"School sucks" I said as I slumped down next to Aidan in biology.

He laughed "um caddie this isn't your seat anymore" he said amused. Oh yeah we were switching but they kicked us out.

"Where am I sitting now?" I asked him. He laughed and pointed at the desk infront of him where an empty seat was siting next to dale.

"Fuck my life" I stressed and stood up and slumped down next to dale.

"Hey spoiled" he smiled at me.

"Hey asshole" I said back casually. He seemed taken back by what I said. As if he expected me to call him poor. I wouldn't do that. That's low.

"So caddie" Aidan said tapping my shoulder I turned around and looked at him "can we come swim in your pool" he mocked.

I shrugged not taking the bate "if you like" I muttered then turned back to face the front.

I could see dale looking at me from the corner of my eye. He was trying to figure me out again.

"Now class we all have projects to work on" the teacher mr Mann said as he walked in "who ever you are sitting with will be your partner in this project..." He carried on telling us we have to write essays and stuff on how baby's are made. He also said that we need to get together after school to work on this.

"So my place or yours?" I winked at dale. He glared at me then turned back to the front. Okkkkkk what's his problem? Oh yeah we hate each other.

"Ok mines?" I asked him. He just shrugged so I huffed and started texting van to say not to come over with the girls because I have home work.

After school I seen dale standing at the bus stop again so I sighed and drove round and rolled down the window "aren't you coming?" I asked annoyed.

"No" he shrugged.

"Why the hell not?" I shouted.

"Coz I don't like homework?" He said in a 'duh' tone.

"Well nether do I but I do want to have a job one day so I need to have good marks so get in the car" I demanded. He rolled his eyes but slumped into the seat next to me.

"Want some pizza?" I asked as I dumped my bag in the kitchen.

"Yeah, I don't mind" he shrugged as he dropped down on a bar stool.

I nodded and phoned for a pizza.

"Right. baby's" i announced pulling out my biology stuff and a pen. Dale just sat there his eye brows raised.

"Get your stuff out then" I ordered him.

He shook his head "no I don't want to do it"

"God don't you ever want a job?" I asked him annoyed.

"Dae you? Or will yi just live off your da forever" he smirked.

"Ok dale. I have no idea what you just said" I said slightly amused.

"I said are you just going to live off your dad forever" he said through clenched teeth.

"See that's not so bad. And no I'm not, I want to grow up and make my own money" I told him with a shrug. He looked again like he was trying to figure me out.

"Work" I snapped at him. He sighed and got his stuff out and we both started working.

2hours an 1pizza later we were both fed up with work.

"Want me to take you home now?" I asked stretching my numb bones.

He looked at my stomach as my top rode up and gulped "well well, I don't think Lauren will be happy with you checking me out" I smirked at him.