Chapter 2 - Deserting his wife and children

Days had passed Roxanne quickly approached the research institute in the laboratory were the boys had destroyed a lot of resources as she got in she saw Archie and Caleb covered in filth as the boys looked at her "mummy you're finally done! Are you tired do you need a massage?"

Caleb and Archie led her over to the sofa so she could sit down as they acted innocently and not that they've just destroyed thousands of pounds worth of equipment "boys I'm fine, but what have you two done?"

The boys were behaving obediently as she couldn't help take in their concern and feel like it was worth to get yelled at

The head of the research institute in chanaea horington looked at the boys "look at you two behaving perfectly you weren't doing that when you hacked into my computer moments ago." Tyler huffed in annoyance.

Roxanne looked at Caleb he was the child good at hacking even at such a young age "Caleb that's bad. He could of lost everything."

Caleb looked up at his mother "that's nonsense I prepared a backup so that wouldn't happen!" In an instant Caleb trotted over to Tyler's computer restoring it

Roxanne shot Tyler an apologetic look "Professer Galpin I'm sorry please don't scold the children for them misbehaving I can't always be their scapegoat to everything can I?"

Tyler chuckled softly looking at Roxanne "I'm not criticising you Roxanne. Though I have to say ever since Harvey sent you back here to continue your research you've been doing exceptionally well I'm so proud of you."

Roxanne smiled "Thank you Professor Galpin but it's all what Professor Addams taught me and your guidance along the way since coming back home I don't deserve all the credit."

After more talking Roxanne left the laboratory with Archie and Caleb in tow as they drive through the streets the boys disliked their father from a young age from the abandonment they faced but they knew their father was Lucian Farwell

The boys had wanted to teach their father a lesson for abandoning them and their mother and seeing him in person before coming back to chanaea horington.

The next few days Wednesday didn't show up so Archie and Caleb played with Edward despite him being Lucians son Wednesday went missing causing Edward to not attend kindergarten as they were looking for his sister who had run away due to being treated badly by her fathers fiancé Aubrei Pierson

Roxanne picked up the boys who seemed in gloomy moods from edward not showing up "Edward and Wednesday still not back I take it?"

Archie nods "first Wednesday now Edward."

Roxanne looked into the rear view mirror "Don't worry kids I'm sure they'll be back soon they may just be sick."

Lucian was stressing and kept searching another day had passed as his phone rang seeing the caller ID was Aubrei he rolled his eyes but answered "Hello."

Aubrei spoke into the phone "Lucian have you found Wednesday?"

Lucian scowled softly before he responded "If I had you'd of been informed."

Aubrei sighed softly "oh come on Lucian you know i adore the kids."

That made lucian dig his nails into his palm ever since Edward and Wednesday were young they wanted nothing to do with Aubrei and Lucian had seen it and had been delaying the announcement of their engagement for the past six years "if you adore them so much why aren't you helping?!" Lucian snapped before ending the call gnashing his teeth in anger as Aubrei watched her phone screen turn black.

Edward was with Cayden who had been instructed to keep a close eye on the Farwell families heir as he looked up at Cayden "Cayden when will Wednesday be found?"