roommates

It was a day in sumeru.
Kaveh and Alhaitham were fighting for the millionth time.
Kaveh: "The decorations you have are horrid!"
Alhaitham:"For archons sake Kaveh they are just decorations! They aren't any thing special. Plus it's not like anyone else comes here."
Kaveh:"I don't care! You put terrible decorations!"
Alhaitham:*Pins kaveh to a wall*
Kaveh tried to push Alhaitham back but couldn't with alhaitham being so muscular.
Kaveh:"Alhaitham stop!"
Alhaitham:"Not until you keep quiet kaveh "
Kaveh:"We fight like this all the time. It's not new!"
Alhaitham:"I do not care. If you do not keep quiet I will have to make you"
Kaveh:"Well how do you plan to keep me quiet?" Kaveh is being playful and Alhaitham is willing to show Kaveh how he will keep him quiet.
Alhaitham:"I am willing to show you."
Kaveh:"if your willing to show me. Then do it."
Alhaitham:"You wanted this."
Alhaitham says as he kisses Kaveh deeply. As Kaveh is shocked of what Alhaitham is doing he kisses back. Kaveh:"Alhaitham... Stop please.."
Alhaitham:"Well, you wanted to see how I was gonna shut you up, no?"
Slowly as Alhaitham pulls away from Kaveh He wanted more then a kiss. He wanted other things as such as Kavehs body. He waited though for the time.
Kaveh was shocked yet confused why Alhaitham did that, but he did ask Alhaitham how he was gonna shut him up. *time skip to evening because I don't feel like doing most of this-*
Kaveh is back from his work and yes he is exhausted from it. As soon as  Kaveh gets home he goes up to his room to rest but sees Alhaitham sitting on his bed.
Kaveh: "Alhaitham? What are you doing in my room?"
Alhaitham:"I was waiting."
Kaveh:"Why were you waiting for me?"
Alhaitham:"Well, That's what I asked myself. I wondered why I was waiting but then I remembered... I wanted to do something.."
Alhaitham picks up Kaveh (bridal style) Alhaitham pins Kaveh to the bed and kisses him.
Kaveh:"Alhaitham what are you doing?-" before he can finish his sentence. Alhaitham kisses Kaveh deeply. He couldn't even catch a breath.
Kaveh:"W-Wait mmph... " Alhaitham isn't the mood to stop and wait even if its for Kaveh. Kaveh tries to catch a breath but isn't able to Alhaitham forcefully kisses Kaveh and won't stop.
(I'm done I cant I might add more though you never know)