Serokiri🖤❤️, Playdate, smut

Includes⚠️
Kinky stuff
Chocking
Bottom kiri
Top Sero
Pet names
Daddy kink
Cross-dressing
Blow job
Hand job

Kirishima's pov, over text

Daddy😘😍
Hey, you wanna have a playdate this afternoon?😘

Me
Of course, what should I wear for you❤️

Daddy😘😍
The new shirt, with whatever bottoms you want baby boy❤️

Me
Anything for you daddy❤️❤️
Omw!😍

Out of texting
Kiris pov

Hm. He wants me to wear this shirt...so I'll wear these bottoms! I'll also bring the gift I got for us to use! I thought. I changed into the outfit.

(Just pretend that it's a black cropped turtle neck)

I then put my hair up in a cute ponytail.

(Like that, just the hair tho)

I smile at myself in the mirror, grab my present, and start walking to Sero's dorm. I knock on the door and soon after Sero opens it. "Hey baby boy" he says pulling me into his dorm room. "Fuck you look so hot in that, idk how long I'll be able to resist your body" he says biting his lip, looking me up and down. "You don't have too" i dropped the present and his phone. I starting making out with Sero, moaning in between every few kisses. Just as Sero is about to take my shirt off, there is a knock on the door. "Fuck," Sero whispers, "I forgot bakugou and I planned a study session." "Oh...I can leave.." I say and grab my things off the floor. "No no no no no! Stay!" Sero gets up and opens the door. "Hey bakugou! Im kinda busy heh, can we reschedule?" Sero says, scratching the back of his neck. "Tch whatever." He says and walks away. Sero closes the door and immediately takes my shirt off, this time without being interrupted. "W-wai- mhmmm" Sero was sucking on my nipple, rubbing the other. "P-pr- ahh, present!" I manages to get out. Sero stops in his tracks. "I have someone for you" i says, grabbing the bag and running to the bathroom. He quickly changes into this outfit.

3rd person pov

3rd person pov

He walks out and Sero smirks. "Goddamn baby I didn't know you could get any hotter" Sero walks up to kiri and puts his hand under the skirt, only to find and leaking and very hard member. "Heh, I knew it," Sero smirks, "you're not wearing any panties." Kiri blushes and looks away. He mumbles something. "What was that baby?" Sero asks even though he knows what kiri said. "I knew you'd like it.." kiri says just loud enough. Sero smiles and starts kissing kiri again. Sero pushes kiri on the bed. Sero unzips his pants and pulls out his very hard member. Kiri blushes. "It's nothing new baby" Sero says winking. "Now suck" he says. Kiri gets on his knees and starts sucking Sero off, incorporating his hands as well. "Fuck yes, good boy" Sero moans. Sero pulls kiri's head back and pulls out of his mouth. "Yes baby keep sucking your daddy off" Kiri starts picking up the pace. He uses one had to keep strolling sero's member, and uses the other hand to massage his balls. "You want daddy's cum?" Kiri locks eyes with sero. "Work for it baby, cmon I'm so close baby just keep going." At this point Kiri's throat is starting to burn but he doesn't care. He must finish sucking off his daddy. "I'm cumming, baby" Sero says with a grunt. He shoot's his cum into Kiri's mouth. "Swallow it all baby boy" kiri does as told and swallows it all"Fuck me please" kiri says looking into sero's eyes. Sero smirks and lifts kiri's legs up. Sero grabs his member and lines it up with kiri's hole. He quickly shoved his whole length into kiri. Kiri's eyes widen as he feels it all. "Oh fuckkkkk, ahhh" kiri moans. Sero starts thrusting into kiri. "Ah-hh! Cho- ke me!" Kiri moans out. Sero wraps his arms around kiri's neck and starts squeezing. Kiri is feeling so pleasured. "F-fu..ck" kiri manages to get out, not having much breath left. Sero starts thrusting harder as well as squeezing harder. Kiri gasps for air. He feels pain but the pleasure it drowning it out. Kiri is starting to get light headed. He loves this, he couldn't feel any better. And then the pain hits. Kiri tries pulling sero's hands off him but to no avail. Kiri feels like he's gonna pass out, until he feels an overwhelming amount of sensation. Sero came inside kiri. Sero then removes his hands from Kiri's neck. Kiri gasps and takes in all the air he can. "How was that baby?" Sero says smirking. "So fucking good.." kiri pants. Sero smirks, "round 2 baby?"