The Beginning

It all starts with the hermit, Amia, running away from angry villagers. They run, and run, and run, and run.

Amia - (breathing heavily) Ugh....what do those people have against me?? Well, I think I lost them-

An arrow flies through the air, hitting Amia in the side.

Amia - ...! CRAP...SHIT, IT HURTS! W-Who the hell is shooting arrows randomly...? But...I have to keep on going...

Amia keeps on walking. They enter an area that is snowing pretty badly. It has been 2 hours, and it's getting hard for them to keep going.

Amia - Ugh...I...can't....keep going... (they fall to the ground) I'm gonna...die...I'm...dying...huh?

???: Hm...?

Amia: I see...someone?

???: A person? Ah, they appear to be bleeding...I'll take them back to the castle. That ends my nightly walk for today. Those foolish guards are sleeping on the job, so it'll be easy to sneak them in.

Amia wakes up in an unfamiliar setting. Where could they be?

Amia: ...Huh? Where am I...? What is this place? A-Augh, my side hurts...wait. My wound is covered in bandages? I don't recall doing that. Hold on...I remember there was someone who found me. They said something about being on a nightly walk and...a castle?

They look around the room.

Amia: Hey, there's a portrait right there...that woman looks familiar? Wait a minute...I know who that is!

Amia: P-PRINCESS YUKI?! OH MY GOD I'M IN SEKAI KINGDOM

Amia: P-PRINCESS YUKI?! OH MY GOD I'M IN SEKAI KINGDOM. Holy shit...I can't believe Princess Yuki of the SEKAI Kingdom saved me...

Amia gets up, and looks out the window to see the clock. It is 6:25 A.M.

Amia: The whole kingdom seems to be asleep...and this seems to be the princess's bedroom. But, where's the princess?

As soon as Amia uttered those words, Princess Yuki walked in.

Yuki: Hello there. Are you feeling any better?

Amia: I-I-

Yuki: Don't let my being a princess throw you off.

Amia: Such a pretty smile...but something's off.

Yuki: What's your name?

Amia: Um...Amia, your highness.

Yuki: No need for formalities! Say, it's still a bit early. No one's awake but us. Would you like to go back to sleep?

Amia: Sure. I'm not exactly in the best shape right now.

Yuki: Good, you need the rest.

Amia: Goodnight.

Yuki: Fufu, goodnight.

Amia slowly closed their eyes and fell asleep right away. Although, the Princess didn't go back to sleep.

Yuki: A hermit, huh...no one can know about them. The kingdom would immediately assume the worst out of this hermit.

...

Yuki: I'll take good care of you, Amia. Sleep well.

END OF "The Beginning"