Meet and Greet

Keyajah's Pov:

Amir started laughing, he wiped the blood off his face, gets up, punch me and grabs my hair.

Ceejay's Pov:

This weird ass nigga starts laughing like shit funny, trying to control a woman is not cool, what the fuck is he on.
He grabs the girl by her hair and punched her, so I kept punching him until he blacked out.
The girl stands in shock, eyes wide open and starts crying. I go over to her and wrap my arm around her. "it's ok babygirl, shh" I say.

Keyajah's Pov:

"No, it's not. You don't understand." I say being a crying mess.

"Come on, I gotchu." I looked down at Amir worrying about what's going to happen if and when he wakes- "don't worry about him, come on let's clean you up." He says since I have blood on my face cause Amir punched me.
We start walking towards I'm assuming his apartment. The inside looks decent and clean- "You can take a seat on the couch I'll be back", he says interrupting my thoughts.

He came back less than a minute and I see an aid kit in his, veiny, large, keyajah shut the fuck up, we get it, his hand is fine

He came back less than a minute and I see an aid kit in his, veiny, large, keyajah shut the fuck up, we get it, his hand is fine. Not just his hand but anyways.. He sit down beside me and say, " You mind if I?" I shake my head yes and he starts doing his thing. He cleaned my face and put antibacterial cream and put a band aid on my flesh.
"Thank you" "No problem"

Ceejay's Pov:

She's so beautiful, her melanin makes her skin glow. "Is there something on my face?" She says, "No, you just fine as hell" I see a smile form on her face, and she says thank you. I ask her if she was hungry and if she want something to drink. She's hesitant but she speaks and say yes.