teaser

Darkness that the only thing we see suddenly a light illuminated an empty orange armor on the table .

Suddenly a light like a door appear next to him ,a man in a suit holding a briefcase looking at the empty armor .

The man smiled ,he begin to open the briefcase, put his hand in here and pull out something.

A glowing white sphere of light that emitted some sound, a laugh from a kid wich now turn into a man's laugh .
A cry from a kid to a soft cry from a man.
A screaming rage from a kid to a rage of a man .
A ghostly whispers of a kid to so many whispers from a man .

The light try to escape but the man itself named the gman use one of his ability making the light stop his escape

The light try to escape but the man itself named the gman use one of his ability making the light stop his escape .

Gman :it's to late to go back mister <true name> ,my employers are already interested in you .

The light wich now emitted a green Aura from the gman transfer the soul in the suit.

(Go to 1:33 )
The suit came back to life, suddenly a large mass of electricity coming out of the armor wich now emitted an old man screaming in pain.

The armor fell of on his knees.

The gman approach the armor and give to the armor a powerful artifact ,the toolgun its more powerful than the infinity stones.

The armor hold the toolgun getting up and look at gman .

Gman :he's in a coma? *Sight* too bad I couldn't talk to him ,IA of the armor you mai go to the portal next to you ,you only objectif is simple, protect him while he's reforming inside of you .

The portal appears next to the armors still looking at the gman, after 1 minute the armor go through the portal.

[In the other side of the reality]

We see 3 person with ripped clothe and armed,they looting an abandoned house in the middle of the desert .

???1 :did you find something.

??? 2 :an half of an bottle of water and you ?

??? 1: Only junks ,and what about you too ?

??? 3: a skeleton holding a dildo .I keep it in case of .

???1 :wut ???

??? 2: now that embarrassing for you .right now we don't have food and not enough water .

??? 3: why don't we eat Rosin in our base

??? 1: BRO WTF THAT OUR OLD SISTER !!!

??? 2:AND WE KNOW HER [🙀] TASTE LIKE ROTTEN MUDCRAB !