Chapter 1 (rewrite)

SORRY FOR GRAMMAR AND SPELLING ERRORS
Decided to change the story a bit because after playing Spider-Man 2 and seeing Peter fired on his first day as a teach made me feel bad for him😭, so I'm gonna make him a teacher at u.a.
Narrator pov:
"DOC, STOP WHAT YOURE DOING!" Peter yells

"STOP DOC, ITS GONNA EXPLODE!" Miles yells

"SHUT UP, I WONT LET YOU TAKE THIS CHANCE AWAY FROM ME, IM NOT GOING TO ROT IN THAT PRISON WITH THIS MIND OF MINE!"

Peter and miles jump towards him, doc tries to catch them but they slip under trying to stop the machine.

"MILES THE LIMITER!" Peter yells.

"ON IT PETE!"

Doc used his arm to grab Peter but he ended up hitting the control panel, with miles then using a limiter to reduce the power,making it malfunction and then a huge bright light emerged.

"Oh no." Peter muttered.

And then black.

"Peter."

"Peter."

"PETER!" Miles yelled.

Peter woke up.

"Miles, where's doc we gotta....um....where....where are we??"

"I don't know, we're in some kind of forest I guess, well we're not in Central Park that's for sure."

Peter pulls off his mask to scratch the back of his head.

But they couldn't relax for long as they spider sense went off.

"Danger."Peter said.

"Yea it's coming from that direction." Miles pointed.

"Okay let's go, maybe we can figure out where we are."

They start swinging to the direction, they then stumble upon a huge facility.

"Woah what is this place?"

"I don't know but something happening in there my spider sense is going off like crazy." Miles said.
Deku pov:
"GET AWAY FROM ALL MIGHT!" I said jumping at the intruders leader. I have to stop him no matter what. But then my heart stopped, his hand was at my face.

"Am I gonna die?" I thought to myself.

But then

*thwip*

His hand was pulled away.

As I fell I looked up to see someone, a hero I didn't recognize.
Narrator pov:
"Hey mind if I tag in?" Peter said jumping down slamming the guy down along with one arm.

"Alley oop!" Miles said grabbing deku.

"Man, attacking a bunch of kids, that's pretty low!" Peter said. As he jumped and landed in front of the bad guys.

"What the hell kind of hero is this?(in Japanese)"one of the bad guys said.

"Was that Japanese?, well sorry pal I don't understand ya, but I am gonna shut that mouth for ya." *thwip* shooting a web to his mouth.

Peter fought flawlessly along with miles using his venom to take out a group of bad guys, the u.a students watched in awe.

"Woah who are those two?" Kirishima said with stars for eyes.

"I don't know but they're kicking butt." Denki said.

"And their suits are so cool!" Momo said.

"Alright time to wrap things up." Peter said.