;1;

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥'𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
⦉  𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐞 One  ⦊

You were sleepy, exhausted, and has been stressed out. It feels like you might forget your name anytime because of the tiredness your feeling.

Hold on Xeraphina, you can't give up, not now when a test is coming up tomorrow.

You slept at exactly two am, not caring about yourself since you just want to end it all.

Tucking yourself in the sheets, listening to music with an earphone in you ear. That made you comfortable, atleast once.

You woke up at the sound of your alarm, you didn't flinch at it, however, it made you suprised, you didn't remember setting your alarm clock.

You sat up straight, and walked out from your bed, it took you so much time to eat -after that one week of diet- and dress up, yet you still didn't care.

What's happening to you, Xeraphina? You're not like this two years ago,  if there's a problem you can talk to anyone. But you didn't think of it, since you'll be a 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯.

After you've dressed up, you quickly went out and stop by a school, the school seems old, but it's still looks good.

A bunch of teens were going in and out of the school gates, having fun with their classmates or friend. And you're just there, waiting for someone to notice and accept you.

Those memories were flashing in your mind as you walk towards the court. How happy is it when you turn into a kid, again?

You stop at a specific place where you should meet your classmates, you're in the last row since you and your classmates are in the 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴, making the lessons hard for you. Not to mention, the other teachers comparing you guys to the other class...

You were in the first, this is completely normal due to always waking and going to school early. Well, you're a high schooller after all.

You started to notice that there's 2 students in the same class your on, walking to you, they're your classmates, the one who keeps you feeling like a burden.

"Raphina!" A voice called your nickname, but unlike the others, while calling you, she sounds soft and bright.

As the girl ran towatds you with a big grin on her face, you force a smile, as always, "You're in the first line again. " she said, though it's not a question, you still answered, "That's because I always wake up early. " suprisingly, that came out of your mouth, even though you don't want to say it.

A little chuckle came out from behind you two, the two of you looked where it came from and you saw a tall girl with glasses on, making her more beautiful, dark black straight hair and has a bright but weak smile, "You two stop and get in line, especially you, Yuma. " the other girl said while gesturing you two to settle the line.

The girl that is now we can name, Yuma, is behind you, making her in the second line, you glance at the taller girl who's in the third, "Good morning, Aubrey. " you said in a suprisingly soft tone while greeting the president of your class.

Aubrey Rome Santos and Yuma Zahraine K. Smith, the two girls that always talk to you, they don't even know what you really are yet they still hangout with you?