Chapter 1

'Iguro obanai..isn't that the serpent pillar..? I heard he's really mean and scary..' that's a common thing that's said about the fellow pillar..yet no one really knows why he is like this...no one ever will. Except for you..I'll be the one to tell you why he is the way he is. But be aware..his past is graphic and miserable so if you are trigged please do leave!

It all started on September 15th, 1891. A clan of women who worshipped a snake like demon lived deep into a forest on their own..they would feed their children to the serpent and as a reward were given money. They were wealthy and worked for the serpent demon...this was like a daily routine until one night..a very special child was born..

'It's ok ___ push! The baby will arrive soon!' The woman tried to calm the other as she gave birth.

'Get this little shit out of me! I want the fucking money! This is only my 4th child! I'm not half as rich as all of you!' She cried giving one last push before a babies cries joined in sync with hers.

'Oh god..is it over..?' She groaned and threw her head back.

'Indeed it is..it seems to be a..boy? Right..seems healthy enough. The madam will be satisfied with it' the woman roughy grabbed the child and squealed. 'Finally! A very healthy looking baby! I'll get more money! Soon I'll catch up to you!' She was practically singing a song as she accidentally hugged her baby out of excitement.

'Well will madam be available?' The new mother asked. 'Tomorrow at noon. 6pm' the other woman stood up and left.

'Say..you're kinda cute..nothing like my previous children..if you aren't appealing to her I just might keep you around for awhile' the mother cradled the baby tiredly.

'Lights out everyone! __ you're to come this way..the madam is eager to meet this lovely child all the women are talking about! They say they have never met a baby boy since they joined the clan' A taller woman in a blue kimono gushed. 'Thank you lady ayaka' the woman bowed and followed her to the main room. Lady ayaka pushed the doors open revealing a huge room full of gold and silver.

A symbol quite like:

Was painted in blood above the pile of skulls the madam laid upon

Was painted in blood above the pile of skulls the madam laid upon. The blood is believed to be the blood of the serpent demons husband. He had cheated on her and as revenge she murdered him, muzan took an interest in her and turned her. She never confirmed this statement yet never denied it either..

'Good evening madam' the woman bowed.
'SSpeak when Sspoken too' the madam corrected her. She nodded and walked up closer to the madam, still staying a safe distance. 'I heard you've giving birth to a healthy child..who happens to be a boy?' The madam raised an eyebrow as if she wasn't sure it was correct.

'Yes madam. I didn't think I would be able to give birth again I'm sure you have blessed m-' 'SSilence.' The madam ordered. The mother quickly shut her mouth. 'You talk far too much..now. Bring the baby here so I can get a better look~' she gave the woman a rather disgusting smirk. The woman obeyed and handed the small child into the demons arms. 'Oh it's waking up' the demon spoke with no expression this time. As if she didn't care for it at all. 'Would you look at that..it's eyes are rather unique..not to mention it's the first boy we've ever had in the past..I believe 300 years' the madam..praised? The child. 'We shall keep this one for awhile and fatten him up. Throw him in a cage, you can care for him until he's 2' them madam carelessly threw the child into his mothers arms. 'What will you name him madam?' Asked the mother. 'Name it? I suppose we can call him...well it's the 3rd boy we've ever had since the clan was made so I'll just name it 003' the madam shrugged and with that the mother left the room and walked down around the temple (?) until she reached the wooden cage they used to keep for a pet tiger they had before she died. The madam used to get her to sniff out men for her to feast on.

'My child! You have made me proud! Oo I'll become one of the wealthiest women here thanks to you!' The mother gushed as she span her baby around holding it in the air. 'But I shouldn't get attached to you..madam is going to eat you once you are too her liking' the mother sighed and brought the baby back to her chest. She entered the wooden cage and laid the baby on her chest as she lay there on the floor. The two drifted to sleep together. The sun slowly rise but it was hard to tell as the cage was quite dark and pretty dirty..

'*yawn* is it morning..?' She rubbed her eyes and noticed her baby sleeping in her lap. 'You're so cute my ch-...no you can't be mine..I can't get attached!' The woman scolded herself before tending to her baby. She fed him and even played with him.

Around 12 months later. It was almost the next year, the mother was sitting in the wooden cage caring to her baby. 'Mama ma' the baby babbled. 'What was that?!' The woman jumped in her skin. She almost squealed with excitement. 'Ma ma ma ma' the baby started repeating. 'My child! Oh how I love you my child!' The woman felt happy tears roll down her cheek and drop onto her kimono. 'I can't get attached..but I can't help but feel so proud of my son!'