Chapter 2

It has now been a year, the child was cradled in his mothers arms in his wooden cage. A new tattoo on his ankle..003 was written.

'Oh my baby..my baby..' the woman cried as she cradled him tighter holding him to her chest. She slowly began to hum before singing to him 'my baby..my baby..you're my baby say it to me..baby my baby, tell your baby that I'm your baby..I bet on losing dogs..I know their losing and I'll pay' she sang quietly as she rocked the baby. This was a song she often sang to her baby when he was..injured

It was common for the other woman to throw things at the child or pull at his hair. Basically treating him inhuman. He grew into a miserable 7 year old.. his mother now want allowed to see him and he was on his own in the cage.

'Such a disgusting thing...' one of the woman insulted him.

The woman out a hand on his chin calmly

The woman out a hand on his chin calmly. The child felt like she might treat him like a human..

-smack-

She slapped him across the face and laughed with the other woman before waking off. This was a normal thing, nothing out of the ordinary,  the only way he could tell if it was night was if he got the feeling of being watched.. he could only stay in his wooden cage, refusing to eat so he wouldn't be fattened up for her , his mother wasn't allowed to see him anymore but sometimes she would pass by quickly. He didn't understand why he wasn't allowed to see her..it made no sense.

'Such a freak..let's go quickly before it looks at us' a woman whispered

let's go quickly before it looks at us' a woman whispered

'Hm.' He mumbled. The words hurt alot, there was nothing he could do about it but curl in a corner.

By now the women had already left, there was still food in front of him in his cage yet he refused to eat it

By now the women had already left, there was still food in front of him in his cage yet he refused to eat it. He didn't have much energy as he has been starving himself..

As the days became weeks and the weeks became months and the months slowly became years, nothing unusual really happened. Except we'll, one night. A woman accidentally opened the cage and 4 woman got scared and well..

A while later he was thrown into the cage out of fear he would attack them, the woman ran as not to get in trouble by madam.

Small sniffles could be heard from the boy.. no one cared except for one. A little white snake, she heard him and she cared. She slithered over to him and nudged his arm with her nose.
'Huh..' he looked at the snake. His eyes widened slightly, he wasn't scared rather interested in the white being. 'Hello..' he sat up and with that she slithered up his leg into his lap. 'Heh..do you want to be my friend..?' He laughed a small bit and asked quietly. The snake slithered up his arm and around his neck, careful not to hurt the boy. 'Hehe.. do you have a name?' He giggled and asked happily. The snake shook its head. 'Well can I name you then?' He asked. The snake nodded happily. 'How about...kabru..maru! Kabruamaru!' He smiled. He knew two women who's names were kabrua and the other was maru. He liked their names but he didn't like them at all, the snake cuddled up to the child and soon the two drifted to a peaceful sleep.