Prebut Iris

S-CLASS DROPPED TWO DAYS AGO!!! SEUNGMIN ATE!!!! 😎😎😘😍🤩

Anyways~ to the story

-------------------<3

 When Jiwoo finished middle school, her family moved to Sydney Australia because her father's business-He owned about 40 fast-food restaurants in different countries. She was excited about the move- Jiwoo has been open to new things at random and can adapt to new environments.

As usual, her parent bought the best house money could buy. She hated the way they spent money irrationally like they needed a nice house but this was too much. She wasn't too worried about a whole new language. She'd been learning from English-speaking dramas she had grown to love along with English mystery/ thriller movies, although her brothers could speak basic English, Jiwoo was already speaking advanced English.

When she first stepped through her high school doors she was greeted with stares sum of adoration and some of spite but Jiwoo had no problem ignoring them. The school day dragged on introducing herself in every class. When school was over, she was called over by a guyshe knew from math.

"Jiwoo, right?" He asked neutrally. Jiwoo nodded yes but a bit annoyed.

"If I have to explain myself one more time" She muttered under her breath not expecting her acquaintance to understand Korean.

"The perks of being the new foreign student" He chuckled at her surprised expression.

" Jax" She extended a hand.

"Iris, Kang Iris" She smiled back shaking his hand. The two chatted for a while seeing they had a lot of differences making each of them more interested in the other. They found out that Jax is from Souel but has lived in Australia, and she's an only child, and that Jiwoo is bi-sexual, from Daegu and has a weird obsession of chocolate milk. Jiwoo looked so small next to Jax to the point she bullied for it but just didn't have the attention span to care. At home things were going as usual Dad never being around Mom shopping with her friend and her brother in their own lives leaving her alone most of the time. Fast forward a year and Jiwoo is finding her way through high-school, straight As, Lovely boyfriend, new found school gossip and joining the school's dance team. She had discovered a Kpop group twice which she adored all she would ever talk about is how good their songs are and fan-girl over them. She didn't know whether it was her impulsive nature but she longed to perform on stage. She did her research and found the perfect school-Hanlim High school. At dinner that night she wanted to pop the question.

Her dad and bothers were all for it (She was spoiled by her dad) but her mother was rather pissed off about the idea and her and Jiwoo got into a bit fight with her about it. After it, Jiwoo's father was more than happy to take her back to Korea despite her mother's word. She convinced Jax to follow her and that's how both of them were on their way to Soule to live in her aunt's house and finishing highschool there.

Fast forward another year later her and Jax were celebrating Jiwoo getting into Hanlim. They had dinner at their favorite karaoke restaurant. Jiwoo was then scouted by a JYP representative after seeing Jiwoo sing. Jiwoo was on could 9 and couldn't sleep that night even though her boy friend could sleep just fine. 

Just in case you haven't seen it