How many times do I have to say im "SORRY"

Prince: w..what you mean your 13 an you never told me?

Teyanna: well i mean thats why i was trying to think of someway ,somehow to tell you i couldn't go on our date because I knew it would hurt your feelings if you liked me alot an I didnt tell you how old I was an if you really liked me alot as i thought you do then you would hate me for not telling you p..pr..princeton i..im soo sorry.I said with a really sad an long face on.

Prince:how could you keep this from me I really liked you alot an you go an do this THATS NOT COOL TEYANNA I FUCKING TRUSTED YOU EVEN THOUGH WE HAD ONLY MET A FEW HOURS AGO...HOW COULD YOU!!!

It startled me of how angry he was with me I knew I should of NEVER went out i should of never went to that meet an greet an then nothing would be this complicated. As he was yellin at me it made me jump back a little because of how high an steady it was. I tried to calm him down by laying my hand on his shoulder but he just pushed me away from him really hard making me trip an fall hitting my head on the sament.

Prince: I HATE YOU,HERE I COME LOOKING FOR MY #1GIRL AN YOU COME ALONG WITH YOUR PERFECT BODY AN LONG SILKY HAIR JUST T..T..TO RUIN ME.

He saw what he had did an after he was done yelling he saw me crying on the ground holding my head he immediately bent down on his nees trying to help me up but I pushed him away so angry with him I didnt want anything to do with him let alone have him touch me.

Prince:o my god...t..teyanna im so sorry i don't know what i was thinking I swor on my grandmas grave that I would NEVER,EVER touch a woman...(gco)

Teyanna: YOU KNOW WHAT DON'T EVEN APOLOGYS TO ME BECAUSE IT WONT TAKE BACK WHAT JUST HAPPENED LIKE 2 SECONDS AGO IT WONT STOP ALL MY TEARS STEMMING FROM MY FACE IF YOU HATE ME WELL THEN I QUESS I CAN'T MAKE YOU "LOVE" ME YOU SHOULD BE SURE IN THE HELL GLAD I TOLD YOU THE TRUTH WHEN YOU ASKED ME OTHERWISE I COULD OF JUST LIED AN MADE YOU HATE ME EVEN MORE...

prince:b..but..I....(gco)

Teyanna:YOU KNOW I MAY BE ONLY 13 BUT IM SURE IN THE FUCK MORE MATURE THEN SOME " BOY" WHO CAN JUST BAT HIS EYELASHES AN GET WHATEVER THE HELL HE WANTS BUT THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS FOR ME.

prince: TEYANNA IM SOO SO SOO SORRY PLEASE BELEIVE ME I DIDNT MEAN TO HURT YOU THAT TYPE OF WAY I DID....

Teyanna: oh so hurting just my feelings would just make a difference I think not...

Prince tried to help me up but i rejected him got up onto my feet as fast as i could an then I could feel my hands twitching like crazy an then it happened....

Teyanna: THATS FOR BEING SUCH AN ASSHOLE I DID NOTHING FOR YOU TO JUST PUSH ME ONTO THE GROUND YOUR LUCKY IM NOT A MAN SO I COULD BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUTTA YOU.

I hurried up an ran up to my house an up the steps i quickly opened the door an before i shut it i looked behind me one last time before i knew this was the last time that i was gonna see the one person who i fell in love with since sixth grade the person who would make me laugh outta his funnies an as i thought about all those times i would always cry because i felt as if the one person in the world that didn't know i existed wouldn't like me because i was ugly an to young for him an now he was right in front of me were i could have him all to myself if i wanted to an kiss him like i was gonna die tomarrow,i looked at princeton an said the most hatred words not alot of people want to here from somebody they care about i took a deap breath an said what i knew i was gonna regret...

Teyanna:I HATE YOU JACOB PEREZ I WANT YOU OUTTA MY LIFE.FOREVER.I said an quickly turned an closed the door before he could say anything else.

Princes POV