caliente (hot/ spicy)

Author's note: I'm back ...heh 😅 here's the next part

The onceler's POV:

As I rubbed the tip of my throbbing cock against Y/N's clit I saw her squirm around as she was starting to get impatient.

"I can't take it anymore,put it inside me...please " she said.

I gave her a grin as I inserted myself inside her.

Y/N's POV:

I felt his big cock thrust inside me. I felt it pulsing and throbbing as he entered me . The pleasure was too much I needed more of him right now.

Just then he put his hands on my waist and started to thrust hard and fast.

"Oh...g..God ......ah.....mhm..." the pleasure was indescribable.

He grabbed my throat and said " only good girls get to make noise."

He was thrusting so hard I felt my eyes start to get watery.

He looked down at me and said " maybe this will keep you quiet."

Still grabbing me by the throat he moved me to the floor and on my knees. The next thing I knew is pulsing dick was in my face.

The onceler's POV:

Y/N looked so pretty there on her knees. Only I can see her like this nobody else.

"Just like that open that pretty mouth hmm." I said to her. She gave me an innocent look, which only turned me on even more.

I felt her tounge lick and slurp all over my dick. Her eyes were watery as she choked on my throbbing dick. More and more I was closer to finishing.

Y/N's POV:

He put his hand on my head to push my head up and down for his own pleasure. I could tell he was close to finishing.

He started to whimper as I sucked on him harder.

"Mhm.....ah.....g....God ...Y/N ....your so fucking good."

A moment later I felt his hot sticky cum in my mouth.

He gave me a grin.

"Swallow it." He said in a demanding voice.

I did what I was told.

"Such a good girl." He replied.

He helped me up off the floor and put me on his bed.

He grined at me.

"Now it's my turn to help you finish."

Author's note: I'll update the next part sometime today .... hope y'all liked it. 😅🥰