Muy caliente ( very hot)

Author's note: here's the next part guys. 😅😅😅

Y/N's POV:

You notice the neediness on his face as he lowers his head down to where your pussy is.

He paused for a seconds before he put his long fingers inside you.

You gasped only wanting more and more of him.

Your moans started to get louder the more he pleasured you.

This excited him and he immediately he put his head down to abuse your clit with his tounge.

"Ah.....mhm......p-please...." You said as the pleasure was becoming too much to handle.

He took his tounge off you for a split second to say "were done when I fucking say so you slut."

Your face turned red as he began to tease your clit once more, but this time a lot faster.

The onceler's POV:

*Thinking to himself* * Y/N looks so pretty when she's a mess for me. Just seeing her squirm around from the pleasure. What a slut she is , but I love it.*

"Cum for me you slut, I know you want to." He said. "Go ahead don't be shy baby.

Y/N's POV:

After he said those words you felt the pleasure building up and up until finally you can't take it anymore.

The next thing you knew you dramatically came all over the onceler's face.

"Who's my good little slut." He said as he layed there beside you.

"Me." you replied.

"That's right such a good girl." he said.

For the rest of the time you were with him you could fill his warmth.

Before you drifted off to sleep he kissed your forehead and said "I love you Y/N"

You replied with "I love you too." Before drifting off to sleep in his arms.

THE END

Author's note: what fictional characters should I do next guys? I need some ideas.