Chapter-26🔞⚠️

Let's start

He came out of washroom making poker face... And went towards closet ignoring clothes which she put on bed...

He opened his cupboard.. And took out a shirt and pant for himself... And took his watch

Naaz- ap kahi jaa rhe ho😚

Sid- shop pr... Kaam h mujhe v nallaaa berojgaar toh hu nii.. Sirf tum hi busy ni ho mai v hu..

Naaz- sidharthh m lunch bna deti hu na pwees 🥺😚

Sid - tunhare aihsaan ki zrurt ni h... Late ho jaiga ane m.. Khana time se kha lena.. Smjhii.. Sternly..

Naaz pouted.. While looking down..

Sid took his bag while bending and side hugged her

Sid- muh mat sada.. Ache se rehnaa hmm

Naaz cutely nodded and kisse his chest...

He went to shop and naaz got ready in green lehengaa... For mehendii...

Noor was also ready and ved too... Mehendi was put on ved hands a little bit.. Just a flower and Noor name.... While Noor mehendi was also happening....

Naaz danced with all girls.. And relative... She misses nishu aloottt but nishu is in some other city for meeting her mother in law and father in law.. For some days as they can't come after the baby's birth...Nishu baby name is..

Swadhintaa... All were curiously looking at her hearing the name but she said and justified

Nishu- swadhinta means freedom and.. Merii bachiii ka naam toh banta h freedom jo maun kre bolo puri azadii k sth

All chuckled on her logic and praised the name as it's really pretty...

Naaz also put mehndi on hands but Noor insisted her alott.. To put in legs too.. So she put some in her legs too... And it's night time... She was waiting for sidharth to come..

But it's 12.30 am... Naaz was sleeping Sid came and saw her... And signed... He tapped her while she woke up sleepily...

Naaz- ap kaha tha... Maine mehendi lagayi... Khana kon khilata meko🥺😚.

Sid- kra leti apni pyari Noor se jiske sth jake so jati ho.. Wrna tumhari muskan v h.. Chummi krti rehti b tumko...

Naaz gigglee and said - kapde v usi se badalwa lu...

Sid glared her.. And went to fresh and up.. Came and went donstairs for taking food.. Came and made her eat with his hands and had himself too...

Took her in washroom helped her to removed mehendi.. And smirked seeing it's dark brown... Color on her fair hands...

She also blushed... While he put some  mustard oil on her hands it turned more dark 😙✨... He removed her lehengaa.. As our little baby was leaning on him being super sleepy..

She kept her head on his chest and said

Naaz- bebuu avi half time rkho.. Gussa hone kaa mai kal pakkaa manaungii.. Avi meko ninii aa rhi bohot.. 😗😚🥺😩😩😩😖

Sid chuckled as this little piece that is antique ✨👉👈🌸❤

He removed her lehenga.. And blouse... And even inners made her wear his tshirt and took her in his arms and lay her on bed and she immediately slept... She behaves like baby literally in front of him.. Who can't even walk only crawl.. Cutely.. 😚🤭

He kissed her cheeks and put hot oil on her back and did some massage while she moaned in pleasure in sleep and held him tightly..

Naaz- uhmmmm.. Bebuuu.. Aj niii meko ninii ayiii 😚😚😫