Ruby and ellis beach day

Ruby's pov
Today me and Ellis are having a beach day, we're filming in location in Cornwall and today's a day off, it's a weekday so it shouldn't be to busy. I change into my bikini and don't do the top up,I get the suntan lotion and say "Ellis sory to be a pain but can you do my back please". He says " of course I can rubes if you do my back"." Deal ", I say he starts rubbing it in my hid it feels good. We've been on another date since our first one today is another one, we've agreed to go half's on everything today. I do his back to, I massage it into h it s shoulders I can tell he likes it. I whisper " you'll get more later mr holing just be patient". Our friends and family know about us and are Coll with it. The hotel we're staying at is opposite the beach, we put shorts in to walk around the hotel. We take the beach bags, with our towels and phones in it, the bag Also has lotion and beach games in it, me and Ellis are very competitive.

Ellis's POV
We find a spot on the beach, to put our towels, ruby looks so hot, I can't believe more men aren't interested in her. We go into the sea first, ruby splashes me and runs away laughing hysterically. I chase after her and end up catching her, I put my arms around her waist, she turns around and puts hers around my neck. We get out the sea and dry off, take some selfies, doe with us kissing but we're not putting any of them on our socials. We play beach games which ruby absolutely thrashes me at. Later we go back up to our room, we're shareing a room as it's easier and the fact that our fellings for eachother are known is a bonus.  Ruby takes my hand, and leads me to the bed, I kiss her and pick her up, she squeals with excitement . We get under the covers, I remove her bikini and she removes my shorts. Later we're naked under the covers, she kisses me and says " wow, just wow mr hollins that was incredible, and there was me thinking you're getting ancient ". I start tickling her, she's laughing hysterically, I only stop when I'm on top of her. She's pined to the bed, I kiss her and say " it was incredible mrs O'Donnell, I maybe getting older but I'm less then a year older then you and I'm only 23".