Ruby and ellis rubys birthday

Rubys pov
I wake up on my birthday to see balloons a card and a mountain of pressents, I look,at Ellis and say was this you". He kisses me and says " happy birthday babe, yes it was me, you deserve it, you may be working today but that dosent mean you can't enjoy your day , now breakfast is on me, at our favourate cafe, we're celebrating with family and friends tonight but right now it's time for card and pressents from your boyfriend, who loves the bones of you". He gives me the card " to rubes happy birthday, you're the most beautiful , loving, thoughtful, caring,amazing,genuine and talented woman I've ever met and I know I tell you this a lot but I love you so much and I'm so proud to be your boyfriend, love your,Ellis". I kiss him and say wow thank you so much babe, I love you more, I mean how could I not, you made me believe in a real life fairytale ". He  gives me the presents ( clothes,shoes, perfume, makeup,jewellery a,d lots of other things including a framed picture of us at this years soap,awards, a night that means so much to both of us).

Ellis's pov
Ruby hugs me and thanks me, we shower together qnd get dressed, I drive us to set, we both only have a half day today, Lauren runs up to ruby and wishes her a happy birthday. The team make a fuss of her which is nice, they even made her a cake. Ruby blows the candles out and we start filming, it's a tom and per after sex scene, i intertwine our hands and we do it later we've done all the scenes for today, I drive us back to Rubys apartment we get ready for tonight, 8 make a post on instagram for her. Later I drive us to the restaurant, we have a delicious meal,spent with both our families and some friends. We have a lot of pictures throughout the night, I drive us back to Rubys apartment, as soon as I shut the door, ruby pushes me against the door and says " consider this a reward for giving me the best birthday ever. She kisses me, I kiss back,  pick her up, Cary her to the sofa, we spbrak aprt and ruby stars undoing my shirt, I undo the zip of her dress. She pounces on me agin, I fall back on the sofa with her on top of me, we will need to clean the sofa tomorrow but that doesn't matter now. We make love for the rest of the night and it's honestly the best sex I've ever had.