More headcannons 🤗💗

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO MAKE IT CLEAR THIS DOES BOT BELONG TO ME AND ALL THE CRESIT SHOULD GO TO @flazblaster ON TUMBLR

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

  ♡ 🕷️ - oh my god is he smitten for you and all of Mumbhattan knows. thinks it's a little dangerous to show you off (doesn't want villains to target you) but he makes it known he has a partner. however, the spider society knows you.

  ♡ 🕷️- introduced you to his auntie the second these feelings started to form, he wanted to make sure she liked you and see how well you two got along. (gets very happy whenever he comes home and sees the two of you talking over tea or watching some show together while you waited for him, or just to hang out.)

♡ 🕷️ - too much traffic? did you miss the bus? can't find your bike? Don't, wanna walk? no problem, this boy loves carrying and swinging around with you.

♡ 🕷️ -  promises to never drop you, however, he 200% has pretended to drop you and accidentally did. Was more freaked out than you honestly and ever since then he's made sure to hold you extra tight.

♡ 🕷️ - has pictures of you all over his bedroom walls;
a couple by his bed and a few by a couple of posters he has. also kept a lot of souvenirs from your dates: movie tickets? next to a picture of you guys. note you wrote? a doodle maybe? yup, they're all up there somewhere

♡ 🕷️ - ^ he always says good morning to the picture of you btw, gets super embarrassed when his auntie walks in and asks "Who are you talking to?"

♡ 🕷️ - His love language is psychical touch once this man has his arms wrapped around you, you're never leaving. and if you're spooning, he's the big spoon (loves resting his forehead on your shoulder, pressing sweet kisses on your back) however, he doesn't mind switching.

♡ 🕷️ - ^ Adding to this, he loves linking pinkies with you, thinks it's a little cuter than holding hands.

♡ 🕷️ - his scalp is sensitive, loves when you play with his hair and when your nails gently drag. also likes it when you make tiny braids, he'll keep them in for a while.

♡ 🕷️ - also gets flustered easily with or without you making him; if he's sitting in his room and you pop into his mind he's smiling like an idiot and melting right then and there.

♡ 🕷️ - LOVES making you laugh. Music to his ears and he loves noticing the little details when you laugh; maybe it's your dimples, or the way you cover your mouth when you laugh, or how your face might scrunch up, or your smile. He loves your smile.

♡ 🕷️ - Always insists on a "good luck kiss" before he goes into battle

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
Posted: June 4th, 2023
Word count: 433