55//Jeno

Imagine - 55
Jeno - 09

(Reference to hooking up culture but extremely mild)

You're Jisung's sibling but unknowingly to him you have a kind of situationship/undefined relationship with his close friend Jeno where you both would hook up.
It started as a fun secret that benefited the both of you but Jeno started to catch feelings for you.

Jisung, Jeno, and the rest of their friends were sitting in the living room when you came home from a blind date your friend made you go on.

"Hey Y/N how was your blind date?" Jisung asks as you walk past, heading to your room
"Date?" Jeno asks
"Eh yeah, it was okay" You respond reluctantly
"Right" Jeno grunts
"That's good" Jisung says without properly paying attention 
You smile awkwardly in response before leaving.

After you left Jeno becomes silent, gazing in the direction of your room his mind solely focused on the thought of you

After a couple of minutes like this Jeno excuses himself to go to the bathroom but walks right past and goes straight to your room.

Jeno knocks on your door and you let him in, when he comes in he shuts the door behind him staring at you intensely.

"Can I help y-" you start to say before Jeno walks over to you.

Jeno pushes you up against the wall looking down at you, he then leans in and kisses you passionately, one hand on the wall and the other on your neck

Jeno pushes you up against the wall looking down at you, he then leans in and kisses you passionately, one hand on the wall and the other on your neck. Starting off strong and intense then settling into a soft and gentle yet still heated kiss.
At first, he caught you by surprise but after a second you melted into it, kissing him back before he pulls away every so slightly.

"Oooh" is the only thing that leaves your lips
"Y/N" Jeno breathlessly chuckles as he bends his knees just enough to carefully lean his head on your shoulder.
"Yeah?" You respond
"You're mine okay? I don't want you going on other dates with other people" his voice in a deep whisper
"Yeah okay" you agree without thinking causing you both to burst out laughing

"Yeah?" You respond "You're mine okay? I don't want you going on other dates with other people" his voice in a deep whisper"Yeah okay" you agree without thinking causing you both to burst out laughing

Jeno chuckles leaning back in for a kiss and after a minute you push him back lightly.

"The guys might be wondering what's taking you so long" You blush a little
"Yeah maybe you're right" he pouts stepping back "How about you can come back to mine later?"
"Definitely" you agree

As soon as you both left each other's sights you were a smiling blushing mess. Jeno had to calm himself before going back into the main room to meet again with his mates.