Chapter 10

(Y/n) tightened her grip behind Tintin

(Y/n) tightened her grip behind Tintin. The team were given camels as they traveled to the sandy city of Baggar. She sighed as she noticed a familiar boat in the distance.

"Tintin. Captain. The Karaboudjan." She said, Tintin rested a hand over Hera as he nodded in understanding.

"He's here."

The sun was higher in the sky when the group found themselves in the Busy narrow streets of Baggar. (Y/n)'s band was intertwined with Tintin, but she was focused  on the job, scanning each and every person to the description of Sakharine.

Haddock huffed in frustration. "It's no good. They could be anywhere!" He muttered. (Y/n) nodded in agreement before suddenly feeling an odd presence. Two actually.

They seemed familiar...

She pulled Tintin down a bit to kiss his cheek, quick to glance behind them. Sure enough, she noticed two hood men following them.

Heh.

Thompson and Thomson.

She knew it!

She could tell their simple business stride anywhere.

If they were in disguise, though, they probably were undercover and didn't want their cover to be blown. Still... it's time she had a bit of fun.

(Y/n) smiled softly as she wrapped her hands around the confused Tintin's arm and rested her head on his shoulder. "We have company..." she muttered. Tintin blinked before leaning down to kiss her cheek as well. He too noticed the men, though he wasn't aware who they actually were.

Tintin calmly grabbed the Captain's arm and lowly spoke. "Captain... don't look now, but we're being followed."

Immediately, Haddock casually spun 360, pretending to take in more of the sights around them. He then coolly began to stretch his arms and crack his knuckles.

"Yes, we are..."

Soon, the three of them turned into a narrow alleyway. Those same two 'mysterious' figures followed. Suddenly, on either side of the doorway, a foot stuck out and tripped them to the ground.

Tintin stepped forward with his fosters clenched. "What do you want?! Why are you following us?!" He demanded before getting pushed out the way by Haddock.

He jumped on them, grabbing them by their collar and smashing them into the ground.

"Who? are you. working for?!"

Tintin stepped in and pulled the Captain off them. "Captain, stop! Stop! Thompson and Thomson!" He exclaimed as he helped the twins up to their feet.

"Shhh! Not so loud."

"We're in disguise."

The men heard a sudden laugh as (Y/n) emerged from the shadows.

"I spotted you two the moment you began easing up on us. Not too incognito if you ask."