Chapter 3

Aron's POV
Hey guys look we hit a thousand. I can't believe we actually did it. I didn't think we would be able to but I guess I shouldn't have doubted us. I can't wait to see if any of the directors call us and ask if we want to be on the radio. "Do yall think we will get a call or what?"

(the next day)

Nash's POV
Ringgggg, "hey guys it's director and he is wanting to know if we want to make another video??"
"Yeah sure why not"
"but the promblem is is that we have to leave to go to New York tomorrow. "But I won't be able to pack my stuff by tomorrow"
"Don't worry so much Cameron we will all help you" 😀

(The next morning)

Aron's POV
"Hey are yall ready to leave for New York?" We have to leave right now or we will miss our flight!! I'm ready and Nash is ready but Cameron isn't😐 "what are we going to do Nash?" "I know what we can do... We can go help him instead of standing here waiting for him." Ok now everyone is ready to go and we are heading to the airport. "Yall listen and see if yall here put plane number."
"Ummm guys they just said plane 221 was taking off!!!" "Shit see Cameron I told you that we needed you to hurry up" "I know and I'm retarded for not packing just a little at night and finishing this morning."