𝟎𝟐

[ chapter two ]

○○●●○○

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋'𝐒 𝐄𝐘𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐈𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍, 𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐅 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐓. Dream felt her body has been moved and lean against some kind of smooth chair. She open her eyes and look around.

Bus?!

From what she remember, she sitting on the bench beside Nai and Tibet at welcoming party along with other students, eating some kind of cookies and passed out. and now she's in the bus? Dream sat up and turn behind her. other students still sleeping and she's the first one who wake up.

" Maki! Maki! White!" Dream shook two girls sat behind her harsh, making Maki woke up first and look around panicking. 

" where are you taking us to?" Maki ask meanwhile Dream still shook White's body to wake her up.

" Home School," the driver replied to her.

" why did you get us drugged?" but she received a silence.

" White, wake up!"

Dream stood up from her seat, seeing a vacant seat beside Pheng and wake her up. " Pheng! wake up Pheng!" she said, a few second later, the petite girl started showing the sign of waking up.

" everyone! wake up everyone!"

○○●●○○

An hour later, they arrived at old-school building, walking in group together towards the two familiar figures standing at the entrance.

" hey, where is this place?" Hugo scoff.

" you're at Home School. from today, this is your home,"

Dream snort quietly as she crossed her arm while Jingjai ask again, clearly not happy to be here, " what are you talking about?"

" this is kidnapping. it's illegal," Fuji added

" that's right! take us back now,"

" don't raise your voice at Master Amin ," the older female suddenly warn them.

" but why did you have to get us drugged?"

" you guys will whine more like a baby if they drag us here, do you think I want to here your whiny tiny like a baby?" Dream interupted them, automatically making them silence.

" everything you're facing now is part of our courses at Home School. all of your parents have been well-informed of it, and they have agreed to let us take care of every one of you. ,"

" what course is this? has the term began already? we haven't prepared anything, we don't have clothes with us either," White said.

" don't worry, your parents have prepared everything for you ," Master Amin replied again.

" but we didn't agree to! isn't this wrong? " Nai raise his voice, clearly angry in this situation.

" if Master Amin doesn't ask, you have no right to speak. now all of you are Home School students,"