𝟎𝟕

[ chapter seven ]

○○●●○○

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐗𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐈𝐒𝐄. all students are instructed to wear their tracksuits, Home School white t-shirts and jackets. Dream who stand a little far away from the group just lean against the tree while tying her blonde hair into a bun and let some of the bangs coverd her face. 

Half an hour later, the girl heard someone blowing a whistle so loudly that her ears rang. she grumble before walk from the tree and approach the group. 

" good morning, all GEN6 students. I'm Master Champ, and I will responsible for your morning workouts. every monday to friday, you all will meet here at this time to work out with me," he said. all students started to sigh quietly because of that.

" since today is the first day of the semester, I will let you start with something easy," they seem eager to know how 'easy' this workout gonna be.

" running for points. there will be 10 points to collect and 10 rounds to complete ," 

" what?!"

" really?! 10 points? Master, It's still morning, we won't have to run 10 laps with this kinds of morning ," Dream objected softly. other students agreed with her immediately.

all of them still feel exhausted because of yesterday's scenarios. running into the forest and finding people really requires a lot of energy.

" I'm ordering you to do the easiet thing. do it!" he blows the whistle again as a sign to them to start running.

" they better give me a delicious breakfast after this," Dream grumbled as she's the first one who running fast leaving the others behind.

" oi! Dream!" the twins called out, start following her with other students behind their back. 

The girl seem not really care about her surrounding or anyone, she keep running until she saw the first checkpoint. she's not slowing her run, keep running until her see the last checkpoint in half an hour later. 

After the morning workout, the GEN6 students walking back to the main building to have their breakfast. when they first came in, they already saw Jingjai who was injured because of yesterday already sat on her seat, waiting for them to comeback.

" well, I'm running not in vain," the blonde girl said as she look at the steak on the table, serve ready for them to eat.

" please enjoy your most delicious meal,"

○○●●○○

" welcome all of you GEN6 students. today is the first day of the first semester of your first academic year. I would like to introduce Home School Masters who will teach and discipline you all to be the perfect Home School students,"

Master Amin started to introduce all the teacher for Home School from Master Yani, Master Praeporn who in charged in infimary to Master Phoban who basically in-charge for stability of Home School.

" for a week from now, there will be no classes, but I will ask you all to take care of one thing,"

" what is it?"

Quietly, Master Amin nodded to Master Phoban who bow to him before walking away from there, just to be back a few minutes later with a wooden box. the box had been placed in front of the students and,

" a duck?"

" each of you must take care of one duckling well. if anyone fails to do so and their duckling become sick, hurt or dead, that person will be punished.

" what is he thinking so that he instructs us to take care of this duck?" Dream said as all of them see Pennhung grab one of the duck and look at them in awe.

" if the ducks die under our care, we'll be punished. who even knows how to take care of ducks? does anyone here know?"

All of them shook their heads as no, everybody didn't expect their first lesson in this school was taking care of ducklings. Dream letting out a big breath before lean to see the ducklings in the wooden box once again.

" we barely can take care ourselves, do you think we can take care of this baby?" the blonde girl ask the twins.

" first, I think we should brainstorm what to do with these ducks," Maki said as she held one of the duck.

" Pennhung thinks we should start by finding them food and a new home, "

" Food and home? "Maki thought out loud. As she put down back one of the duck, she started brainstorming next plan for the duckies.

" Let's divide into groups. One group looks for food and the others group looks for a home.

Pennhung and I will look for food, " Maki said as she look at Pennhung, before the latter nodded.

" Who will take care of a home?" she added again.

" Tibet, Nai and me will take care of home for this duckies. Don't worry," Dream suddenly said as she put her hands on the both of the boys shoulders as she smiled sheepishly.

Nai who felt flabbergasted, turn to face the girl with a flustered face. "really? since when did I agree?"

" since now, let's go," the girl pull the boys arm to make them stand and pull them out from the Home School hall with Nai who his mouth keep complaining why did he must to build a house for the ducks.

○○●●○○

The group who will build the house for ducks are Nai, Tibet, Dream, Fuji, Mork and Mek. They keep walking to find a suitable spot for the house, until they reached like unused garden behind the building.

" So we have no choice but to fix this right?"

" Why did you ask when you already knew the answer? We hace no choice but to fix it, " Mok said to his twin.

" Will you die if you stop getting on my nerves for an hour?"

" I'm not getting on your nerves, I'm just telling you that it's no use for you to complaining, "

Dream who stand at the end of the group just sighed out loud, everyday everytime why did I'm always in thr group with this two dumb and dumber?

She look around until she found a long wood at the end of her feet.

" Before this wood goes into both of your mouth, it's nice if you both shut your damn mouth. We don't need to hear your arguments everyday everytime every minute and every second. How about both of you put down that box and started clean this place?"  the blonde girl as she show the wood in front of their face.

The twins go silent before putting down the box of duckies and started to do the cleaning.

TO BE CONTINUED

TO BE CONTINUED