The Victorian Era of Tech Support Bot - MARCH

JUNE 3, 2017

Tech Support Bot was walking out of the McDonald's. On his way to his home, he picked up a lost wallet. It had a note on it: "Send to +1 2119 960 7405 if found." Tech Support Bot grabbed the wallet and called the number; but the person did not respond. "Strange..." he thought. He then walked into a bookstore, looking through books until he found what he needed. The bookstore he was in had a.. puzzling library of books. "The Chronicles of Valysium... How to Summon a God... Ah, finally." He grabbed a book titled "Antimatter's Particles: Guide To Portals". He began reading through the book. He was interested in it, but he was stopped by an ad he saw in the first page.

"Summon your FAVORITE fictional character NOW, and talk with them for 30 minutes! Call us at 1190-550-2900 at Omega Research Labs!"

He decided to read through it anyway, and he noticed how well-written the book was. It was detailed, almost like a trusted researcher wrote it. It was also exactly like how he summoned people a few days ago, so he knows the author of the book worked in antimatter research. He decided to buy the book, though at a hefty cost. He walked out of the bookstore, satisfied. Once he got back to the base he and TH were in, he decided to sleep.

That was when he thought about how he became Tupper Helper's pupil.

FEBRUARY 24, 1885

At this time, Tech Support Bot was living in the United States, after migrating from the British Raj 5 years prior. He was discriminated because of his race, the fact that he seemed to be a rowdy teen without any parents, owing to his clothing, and was asked many times to serve under forced labor in the Rust Belt. But he denied, and stayed behind in the state of Baja.

TIJUANA, BAJA, UNITED STATES

Baja was previously not a part of the United States. Rather, it belonged to Mexico, but was annexed by the United States in the Mexican-American War and became the Baja Territory in 1848. Baja became a site of many immigrants heading from Asia to the United States, and became a prosperous area, enough for it to earn statehood in 1872, with Tijuana as the state's capital. During the Great Asian Migration of 1880, Tech Support Bot was one of the many migrants heading from the British Raj into the United States, arriving in Tijuana.

For a few days, Tech Support Bot remained as a person trying to live his life, under the false pseudonym of Gautam Vedi. He initially lived his life there, and met a young woman. She appeared to be of 16 years of age, the same biological age as Tech Support Bot. The young man looked at the girl and noticed she was of British descent. "Hello there!" she said. "Hello." Tech Support Bot uttered. "What's your name? I've seen you a lot, but I haven't really acknowledged you or anything... I want to know." the girl said. "Gautam Vedi." the boy stated. "Weird... I haven't seen one before. All I know is to not trust them." The girl screamed, before leaving. "Another racist..." Tech Support Bot sighed and returned to a shack in the streets.

FEBRUARY 25, 1885

Tech Support Bot woke up. He was ready to take a railroad to San Jose, California to help in the gold industry there, as per recommendation from someone he met, telling him to do it to help the young boy earn money. He walked to the nearest railroad station, but saw someone familiar there. The person appeared to be a train who only communicated with the boy once. However, Tech Support Bot already knew who it was.

"Hey, Tupper Helper!" the boy screamed. The train talked. "What?" he asked. Tupper Helper appeared to be in a neutral mood today. "I thought you were busy in the UK. Why are you here?" Tech Support Bot asked. "Well, this friend of mine was wondering if people could ever reach space... I'm immortal, but I'm stranded on this world without a way to fly back." Tupper Helper said. "I see. Who?" "A man I call Mr. Avery. He's a mad scientist, but despite his idealism, most of the time his plans never work." Tupper Helper said. "Okay. Well, I'm heading to San Jose, can I ride you?" Tech Support Bot asked. "Er... sure." The young man got on the train, and headed for San Jose. The two knew each other, but were distant, and this encounter made them close friends again.

JUNE 4, 2017

The boy woke up, wondering if there were more people from the Victorian Era who still exist in the world. As he got out of the room, however, a policeman told him to freeze. "Freeze! Put your hands up in the air." The young man put his hands up in the air. "You have been arrested for theft of millions of dollars!" Confused, he obeyed the law, and he was sent to interrogation, where his journey would continue, meeting another new person.

END

Tech Support Bot, sent to prison for a crime he didn't know of... strange. As the chapters progress, his life, alongside TH's and of a currently-mysterious man named "Mr. Avery", will be fully clarified on. This is not the end of his journey, so stay tuned! New characters will be introduced in the next few chapters, including the identity of the police officer himself, a prison warden, and the two remaining members of team RWBY, all in separate chapters. Stay tuned!