Nevada's Tough Environment - SEPTEMBER

JUNE 2, 2017

The Tupper Helper had finally arrived in Carson City. The robot, however, was shocked by what he saw; the city had become deserted.

The city was prone to warfare and numerous factions and gangs rose up to take control, often falling in the span of a few years. No other place in the glorious United States was as chaotic as this. There were gangs everywhere; thus he had to stay under watch.

"What the heck is this?" Tupper Helper thought to himself. It was there where he met the gangster Jersey, who had just exited the Nuclear Silo, with Hank's unconscious body on top of him.

"You got a razor blade I can use?" Jersey asked. "Why the hell would I?" Tupper Helper asked. "Gimme that." Jersey snatched Tupper Helper's scissors in his hands, and used it to cut Hank's neck.

"He's dead. Heh. You know, once I tell him, Tricky will be proud." Jersey says. "Who is Tricky?" Tupper Helper asked. "My boss. He often stays in a few buildings right next to the city hall." Jersey says.

"I'm gonna give you this dead guy now. If you revive him, though, there will be hell to pay." Jersey tosses Hank's head and body towards Tupper Helper, and heads northeast.

"Ah. This guy's probably gonna stay dead forever." Tupper Helper shrugs off. He cautiously strolls across Carson City, taking note of gangsters. He sees Donut for a second, and goes to chase after him. But when he arrives where Donut is, he's... gone.

CARSON CITY COMMUNICATIONS CENTER

Donut simply... vanished without a trace. Nowhere to be found, none of his remains seen, not even the smell of cherry-filled bagels envelops the air. A tracking device is thrown right at him, out of nowhere, and he grabs it. It says a note.

"To TH,

You dropped this 200 years ago. If you ever find it, please take good care of it, if you're still a train or so. Just don't lose it again. This is a pivotal tool you can use to approximate your current location from your house in Florida. Put it in your chestplate, or whatever. Just follow what I said.

From, Dad."

Tupper Helper just shrugs and holds it. "That Jersey guy was very suspicious," he thought. He stayed wary of any gangs and factions, as his behavior showed him that in his mind, Jersey was part of a gang, which was the correct thought.

He opened his tracking device and put the name of Donut on it... surprisingly, he was in the local Holiday Inn! This was strange for him.

Nevertheless, he continued his journey to track down Coiny, Donut, Amogus, and Pin, and return them back to their worlds.

But, he wouldn't work alone.

A scythe nearly hit him, and he moved out of the way. It was colored red, and was something he had never seen before.

"Listen. Are you a member of these gangs?" a girl screamed.

"What the heck?! No!" Tupper Helper screamed.

"Good. I REALLY need directions and I don't wanna trust gang members like I did with that Jersey guy." the girl said.

"You met him?" Tupper Helper asked. "I'm surprised you even know him."

The girl came out of the door, with a teenage stature, silver eyes, and red hair. It was definitely someone he had never seen before. "Well, some guy transported me here, and got lost without my friends. I really need help finding them." she says. "Well, same. I need to find people. You can call me the Tupper Helper, what's your name?"

"You wanna know? It's Ruby. Ruby Rose, to be specific." replies Ruby. "So, do we partner up for now?" she asks.

"Yeah, we can."

END OF CHAPTER 3

So I took a really long hiatus, but finally, I've uploaded Chapter 3. Expect way more chapters in the future if you want to see the story of the Tupper Helper unfold, and the numerous people involved in it, his days in the Victorian Era, and the future that currently awaits him. But there's one thing... where would the rest of Ruby's friends get sent to? We will find out soon...