Chapter Six

||||||Yugi||||||
~
"Holy shit!" I breathed as Old Bonnie left the room.
"Holy shit is right." Astro said. "Did that really just happen?"
"You better believe it did." Ellanore said, looking down at the dead body of Liz. "We've been here for five nights. We've seen a lot."
"You're right." I said. That's when it was six AM. "Well, I'll see you guys tomorrow."
"So long." Ellanore said as we walked out of the office.
"See you then." Astro said.
~
Blue. Dead.
Damon. Dead.
Cassie. Dead.
Wolfie. Dead.
Liz. Dead.
"Three people left." I muttered to myself as I walked in the house. "Me, Ellanore, and Astro."
Since I first started, I thought about running. I really did. But I wouldn't really want to be killed by a demon. That really wouldn't be a fun time. It really wouldn't.
~
"Hi guys." I said, slamming my car door behind me. I locked my car and put my keys in my pocket.
"What's up?" Astro asked.
"Nothing much." I said, shrugging.
"Same here." Ellanore said. "Can you believe that it's night six? It doesn't really seem like it is."
"I know right?" Astro agreed.
"I can believe it." I said. "I've seen more death this week than I probably will in my entire life."
"Well, you're not wrong." Ellanore said. "We have seen lots of death."
"Speaking of death, who do you think is going to die today?"
"Can we not think about that?" I asked.
"Yeah dude." Ellanore agreed. "That's a terrible question to ask."
"Sorry." He said. "I was just wondering."
"Well, keep thoughts like that to yourself, will you?" I asked.
"Okay." He said, throwing his arms up. "I will. Calm down."
"Welcome." Moose's voice startled me when he opened the door. "It's very nice to see the three of you."
"I would say that it's really nice to see you but I would be bullshitting you." Ellanore said.
He chucked and said, "Come right in. I must check to make sure that you didn't bring any weapons."
Astro stepped inside first. Ellanore followed right after him and I stepped inside after she was inside, closing the door behind me.
"Hm, now that I think about it," Moose said. "I wasn't expecting you three to survive. I was expecting that Cassie girl and that kid who always looks like he's going to punch a wall and that girl who didn't wear any shoes to survive. But I guess that the animatronics didn't want it to be that way."
"I guess not." I said.
"Have fun." Moose said. "I would call you guinea pigs but Bree gets mad whenever that happens. That's her thing."
He disappeared into the darkness and we made our way to the office.

"Good morning guinea pigs. And yes, it's morning. It's twelve AM. Anyway, I have a special surprise for all of you. Think of it as sort of my treat for you making this long. You see, I found this Golden Freddy suit and I thought that I would use him. Now, I'm feeling pretty nice today so I'll tell you a but about him. He's not like the other animatronics. He doesn't have an endoskeleton so he can't stand up and walk around like the rest of them. Instead, he appears in the office at random. Now, I would highly recommend having your mask in your hands at all times. He's a sneaky little fella and he always seems to come when you least expect him to." Bree paused in order to catch her breath. "Well, that's all for tonight guinea pigs. Have a fun night and I'll see two of you for the seventh and final night."
The line went dead after that. It was time for us to fight for our lives.

"Astro! Camera duty! Ellanore! Vent duty! I'll take care of flashlight duty. Both of you grab your masks and hang onto them at all times! We don't know when Golden Freddy's gonna come and get us!"
I have instructions to everyone and held the flashlight in one hand and my mask in the other.
"Music box wound up for now!" Astro reported. "Toy animatronics on stage!"
"Nothing in the vents!" Ellanore reported.
"Nobody in the hall!" I reported. "Remember, we make our move when they make their move."
That's when we heard something in the vents.
"Astro! Check the vent camera!" I said.
He finished winding up the music box and went over the left vent camera. Old Bonnie was in there.
"All good." Astro said. "I know for a fact that he won't get us in there!"
My heart stopped for a moment when I saw that someone was in the hallway. I almost started flashing the light but I saw that Toy Chica was in the vent and I breathed a sigh of relief.
"Whew." I said. "Just Toy Chica! Nothing to worry about for now."
"You just jinxed it." Astro said. "Mangle's in the Prize Corner and she does not look happy."
"She's never happy." Ellanore said. "All the kids rejected her. I imagine that she isn't the happiest of the bunch. I know I wouldn't be if I was treated like how she was treated."
"And now Foxy is in the hallway." I muttered, flashing the light down the hallway. "Fuck."
"Can this damn music box just not exist?" Astro complained. "Seriously. I'm so fucking sick of it."
"I feel you." Ellanore said.
"No you don't." Astro protested. "You've never done the cameras."
"Yeah but that doesn't mean that I can't feel that way about the vents!" She protested. "You think I'm perfectly happy about checking each vent and worrying that one of them is going to literally be right to me and able to drag me in there with them? Huh? Do you think I enjoy having that fear for hours?"
"I never even said that." Astro said. "God. Would you relax?"
"I'm perfectly relaxed." Ellanore said. "You just need to understand that manning the vents is just as hard as checking the cameras."
"I do understand." Astro said. "Don't worry about me not understanding what you have to go through. Because I do."
"But you don't understand it to a full extent." Ellanore said. "You don't know what it's truly like to have the fears that I have."
I was sick of hearing of them argue so I decided to speak up.
"How about you both switch duties so that you can keep your damn mouths shut?" I asked. "How does that sound?"
"Fine." Astro said, going over to the vents. "That sounds just fine to me. I don't know about Ellanore though."
"It's sounds perfectly fine." She said, going over to the cameras. "But now you've gone and pissed off Yugi. So good job Astro."
"Me?" He asked. "You're the one who started this whole thing in the first place."
"Well, you're the one that complained about the music box." Ellanore pointed out. "So you're the one who actually started this."
"Actually, you were the one who said "I feel you" in response to what I said." Astro said. "So that's really what prompted the argument."
"Actually, what really started it was you saying that I didn't understand." Ellanore said. "Case closed. You started it."
I shook my head, growing more and more pissed by the second.
"Will you two just shut the fuck up?" I asked. "You guys are arguing like fucking five year olds and I'm sick and tired of having to sit here and listen to your stupid little bullshit argument. Now, let's get through the night and you two can settle this stupid pointless argument of yours later."
"Yugi's right." Ellanore said. "We need to focus on what's important. And that's surviving the night."
"Very true." Astro said. "But just know that this ain't over."
"Oh, I already know." Ellanore said. "I know perfectly well."

Just then, Golden Freddy appeared out of nowhere. Ellanore and Astro had their masks on in an instant and I followed soon after. Through the mask, I could see Golden Freddy's lifeless stare focused right on me. I continued to have a stare-down with him when his head came out of nowhere. The scare managed to give me a heart attack. I clenched my heart tightly as I fell to the ground.
"Yugi!" Ellanore cried, her mask flying off because Golden Freddy was now gone. She came running to my side and kneeled down beside me. "Are you okay?"
"He's not okay you dumbass!" Astro said, taking his mask off and kneeling on the opposite side of me. "He just had a heart attack."
"Well, we gotta save him!" Ellanore said. "We cat just let him die like this!"
"Guys," I somehow managed to choke out. "let me die. I want you two to make it through."
"No." Ellanore protested. "You're going to be just fine."
"Good luck you two." I said, ignoring Ellanore's last statement. "I wish you the very best."
And with that, my last breath escaped me and my eyes closed, darkness consuming me.