shocking truth 💕❣️

Hloooo..
----------------------------❤---------------------------

Dev: app sab itna silent kyu? Bolo!..
Mujhe ek baar.. Ek baar meri asli maa ko hug karna hai.. Kaha hai wo.. Bolo..
He said in the verge of crying...

Anu and vivi was shocked...

Masti pari: baalpari.. Tell him... Pls..

Pani pari: haa bolo sach.. Bolo na..baalpari..

Anu: ( m) what's happening here.. Why they all are silent.. Who is his real mother.. Why shourya is silent..

Shourya: it's the time.. I will tell you...

He showed a vision... It was...

A lady fall from the mountain.. But a pari came and rescued her...

Lady: what happened? What happened to my sons.. Kya mera beta theek hai.. Jaikas kaha hai??
Kya hua? Bolo! Baalpari..

Yes it was baalpari...

Bp: I am sorry!...

Lady got shocked she fell on her kness and cried...

Bp: Jaikas and one of your son died on that aeroplane accident.. But our second son is safe... Safe with us...

Lady: You all killed him... Shaurya betrayed him... Why?!! Give me my son back otherwise!

Bp: nahi karunaji...

Yes it's karunaji.. Yes she is our baalveer's real mom...

Suddenly baalpari uses her magic and erased all of her memories.. Then she lived a normal life.. She had daughter...

Vision ends...

Dev got emotional.. He remembered how she loved him like her own son...

Dev: why didn't you never told me this? Why?

Shourya: we doesn't want you to go to your feelings, families, friends..if you love anyone it will only gave them danger! .. We just want you to protect the whole earth.. You are born for that... Baalveer!

Vivaan: but how? How shourya? Everyone have their feelings... He is also a human... He also have feelings..ww don't right to inference in it!

Anu: Yes it correct vivi...

Dev looked baalpari emotional.. But she looked away.. He teleported from there... Anu and vivaan also teleported...

Anu saw dev sitting on the garden emotionaly.. Remembering about his and baalpari's love.. Her motherly love for him...

Anu put her hand on his shoulder...

Anu: Devu...

No response...

Anu: Dev....

Dev: durr raho mujhse... Dur raho... I am baalveer I can't love you...it will be danger

He went backwards... She came closer and hugged him.. To clam him down..

He was still blabbering and looking away.. Repeating same things...

Anu: Dev!
She shouted with all of her voice..

Dev became silent... He hugged her...
They remains in that position for a long time... And because of tiredness he slept... Anu teleported to dev's room.. She made him lay on bed... And looked at vivaan..

Anu: vivi...

Vivi: what happened to dev bhaiya? Didi.. All good na?
He asked worriely..

Anu: No vivaan.. He is really weak now... We have to recover him back... Otherwise timnasa will surely take advantage of that..

Vivi: you are right didi..

Somewhere else... It's kaal lok...

Timnasa: Bhaymar... Baalveer is weak now.. We have to use that... We have to ( suspense 😜)

Bhaymar smirked...

What would be their plan?

Precap: Danger!

Pls vote and comment❤

Byee.. Take care 💙