Restored or destroyed:)

Hloooo my cutiess 💝✨......
---------------------------------------------------------

Continued from last part....

Timnasa was shocked...

Rani pari: Remember me Timnasa?

Timnasa: Rani pari!!

Rani pari was going to attack Timnasa but she teleported....

Later they all freed everyone....and erased their memories...baalveer erased karuna's memory also..

Rani pari released fairies who was captured by Timnasa...

Baal pari: Baalveer!!!! What you did?!!! Why did you erase karuna's memory!??!...she won't remember that she's your mother!

Baalveer came towards her and putted his hand on her cheeks...His eyes teared up..

Baalveer : I' m sorry ma for behaving you like that.. YOU ARE MY MAA..I just want everything like then...I already getting Karuna maa's love as debu..I ...I..I can't leave you maa...I have two mothers..I love them unconditionally and equally...You gave me love and affection of a mother when I needed...Maa I love you very much..

Baalpari's eyes got teared up ...

Baalpari: Meri beta....
She hugged him and cried...

Rani pari and other fairies smiled..
But Vivi and Anu were tensed..

Rani pari: Pariyo hume pari lok chalna chahiye.hum sab yaha surakshit nahi ho sakta..timnasa hum par hamla karne ke liye kisi bhi samay yaha aayengi...

Masti pari: Rani pari theek keh rahi hai hume jaldi pari lok jana chahiye..

They all noded and teleported to pari lok...

They all gathered in the meeting place in pari lok...

Rani pari : Pariyo,pari lok mein aap sabhi ka swagat hai....mai bahot khush
hoon kyunki sab kuch pehle jaisa ho gaya hai..

Baalveer: lekin Rani pari ...pari tara and shwet tara aur veer tara is with Timnasa...

Rani pari: nahi baalveer...aap chinta mat karo baalveer.. Wo sab meri saath hai..jab mai Timnasa par hamla kiya wo tara meri taraf aaya..aur Maine tara ko surakshit rak liya.

Pani pari: Rani pari.. Timnasa ko hum pakda nahi hai na wo dar se bhaag gya..

Baalpari : Timnasa dar ke bhag ne wala nahi hai.. Hume savadhan rahna chahiye...

Suddenly Timnasa' s drishyam came...

Timnasa: baalpari is right...Rani pari don't you dare to think you won!!...
I will destroy you alllllll...I am good at defeating you all..
She screamed...

Vivi: oye hoye..Timmy aunty you are good at making scary dialogues..horror movies making directors should hire you...

Timnasa: don't be this much confidence vivaan..soon I you all will be at my foot...

Anu: oh hello..not your foot..you will be at our foot..

Timnasa: Baalveer! There is something which these Rani pari and pariya hiding from you...if you find that truth you will come to me for killing Rani pari and our favourite baalpari!
She laughed..

Rani pari got tensed...

Baalveer looked at them confused..

Anu got tensed and looked at baalpari..

What is Rani pari and baalpari hiding from baalveer?

Why anu got tensed?

What is the truth?

Why baalveer erased karuna's memory?

Stay tuned...

Precap: Truth& Emotions...

Bye byeee ❤️‍🩹..

Thank you for reading ♥️..

Pls vote and comment..