The Floor is Lava

Carlos was working on a scientist experiment, but he could not wait until he got home to his husband and child. The mere thought of them made him very happy. He could not believe he had Cecil as his husband. His eccentric husband. Even being married for how God knows how long.   If my  younger self saw who I married, he would be shocked. Then, there was their son, Esteban, their three year old son who was to them very adorable and very sweet. He didn't know what he would do without them.

     Carlos  got home from work. Carlos hears  laughing coming from the living room. Carlos knew it was Cecil and Esteban. Carlos walked into the living room and saw Cecil holding Esteban, both standing on the couch. They were giggling. "What are you both doing?" Carlos asked very confusedly, wondering why they were standing on the couch. Cecil and Esteban both looked at "I love you both so much, but please get off the couch," says Carlos as he pinches his nose in fake annoyance. "You know that you love me." Says Cecil matter of factly. " Well, scientifically, if you loved me, you would get off the couch. "Fine, since I love you so much. Come on, Esteban, " says Cecil sternly as he steps down off the couch and puts Esteban down. "Awww," Esteban says, disappointed that they had to stop playing.

        What about you go play with your toys, Esteban?" Suggest Carlos. "Ok, Dad!" Esteban happily went to go play with toys. Cecil gave Carlos a kiss. "How was your day,love?" Asked Cecil. "Better now you're here," answered Carlos. "Awww honey, we should go cuddle and watch Esteban play." Suggested Cecil. "That sounds like a wonderful plan." Then they frantically said, " The floor is lava!" Carlos rolled his eyes.