Switch Energy (Switching POV's)

Back at D. W. Bell High, after finishing my breakfast, I went directly to my locker, trying to avoid the nerd. My attempt unfortunately failed as she was able to find me amongst the crowd. What, does this nerd have a JJ radar?

"Oi, JJ!" Hera called.

I groaned. "What the hell do you want this time, nerd? And make it quick, because—"

Before I could finish my sentence, Hera flicked me in the forehead. "I thought I told you about calling me that, Jason!" she yelled, but not loud enough to call any attention. "Shit, what's up your ass this morning?!"

"Nerd, I'm not doing this," I said, slamming my locker and trying to escape She Who Bullies the Bully. "Not now, not with you!"

Suddenly, I found myself getting slammed up against my locker! Damn, that nerd is strong! What is she, some sort of Amazon woman?

"Dammit, Jason!" she screamed. "I'm so sick of you calling me a nerd all the damn time! Either call me by my name or don't talk to me at all!!"

"Okay, okay, shit!" I yelled, trying to wriggle out of her grip, but to no success as it was way too strong to get out of. Where the fuck does that girl get her strength and energy?! I wondered.

"Hey! Let go of me! You're gonna mess up my hair!" I whined, slapping her hands away to protect my godly locks.

"I don't give a damn!!" Hera yelled, tightening her grip. "I swear to God, if you call me a nerd one more time, I will make your life a living hell!"

I couldn't help but laugh internally at her attempt to be scary. Not gonna lie, it was low-key working. And low-key hot.

"I'm serious, Hera... I cannot afford to be late. I don't wanna get kicked out, I've already missed like... I dunno, twenty days or something!" I shouted. "So just back up, okay? Your perfume is suffocating me, Hera. Damn, did you bathe in it?"

She only got angrier and refused to let me go. Now she was genuinely pissing me off.

"Well, excuse me!" she yelled. "You can afford to be late, just like all those times you caused me to be late to my classes!"

I sighed. "Geez, woman! Get the fuck off me and stop whining!" I shouted. "I get it, I'm a piece of shit. Now move!"

She still didn't budge.

"Fine then," I seethed, snatching one of her prized plushie keychains from her backpack. The stupidly cute Todo one because I secretly hoped to slip it into my pocket for... reasons.

"You prick!" she shouted, finally letting go. I smiled victoriously, stuffing my hand into my pocket.

"You'll get this back at the end of the week if you manage to stop throwing random hissy fits," I said, trying to walk away, but she shoved me into another locker.

"God, JJ! When someone tells you to stop doing something, maybe you should actually fucking stop! You claim you're sorry, then you go and do shit like this!"

She reached her hand into my pocket, making my heart sink. "And give this back, dickwad!" She shoved my baby Todo into her pocket and stormed off with a huff. I sighed as the bell rang. Make that twenty-one, I guess.

***

Hera
Imagine that asshole trying to steal one of my most prized possessions... Not gonna bloody happen on my watch!

Anyway, I finally gave that asshole a taste of his own medicine and put him in his place! He's gonna end up late for AP Calculus!

I sprinted to my next class—Biology—with a smile on my face!